This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

Sign in or Join to remove this message!

By CoZmicShReddeR on May 18, 2016 at 9:09 PM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Web Admin

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Credits:
    Title: Captain America: Civil War

Tagline: Divided We Fall

Genre: Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Cast: Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Chadwick Boseman, Tom Holland, Daniel Brühl, Frank Grillo, William Hurt, Emily VanCamp, Martin Freeman, Marisa Tomei, John Kani, John Slattery, Alfre Woodard, Stan Lee, Hope Davis, Kerry Condon, Jim Rash, Ray Sahetapy, Gene Farber, Florence Kasumba, Amelia Morck, Julianna Guill

Release Date:

Runtime: 146

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, May 18, 2016.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      [​IMG]

By far this particular Marvel movie has exhilarated my senses beyond belief! Sounds crazy but if they packed anymore of all my favorite characters into one movie I might have exploded into oblivion!

I was a huge fan of all the Marvel stuff when I was a kid!

[​IMG]
      The Spiderman captured the raw bits of my childhood in the most incredible way.. That damn suit really did it! I had a toy when I was a kid and it had bright red and blue on the Spiderman costume looked almost exactly like the Spiderman looked in the movie was such a site to see it on film! The chatter between the Spiderman and the Team Ironman was funny as hell!

[​IMG]
      Seeing Black Panther was crazy good shit! I remember first discovering him on a 7-11 Slurpy cup back in the 70's when I was a kid thought this guy was awesome and immediately went to the comic book store and started getting into his character in the Marvel comics!
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Buy us a beer!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate to us!