- Iron Oak Mod Team
- Pack Released By
- Date of release
- Oct 5, 2005
- Brain Bread 1.2 Windows Installer.
- On the left top of the screen you'll find the radar.
- -White dots mark the mission zones
- -Yellow dots mark objective items
- -Green dots show your teammates
- -Red dots show enemies (zombie only)
- -A blue dot marks the BlackHawk
In the top right corner you can see how many teammates are near enough to give you a defensive team bonus. For each teammate you'll receive 5% less damage.
Controls and commands
See the Steam Options / Keyboard menu for a detailed list.
BB specific commands for everyone
say timeleftShows the time remaining on the current map
say nextmapShows the next map in cycle
say votemap mapname Starts a vote for the map mapname
say userlistShows a list of players currently on the server
playernumber: Name <authid>
votevar varname varvalueStarts a vote to set the value of the variable varname to varvalue. Example: "votevar sv_gravity 200"
- Lord Scottish 3D/2D/Artist, concept, web designer, animations, GFX
- MadMax_FMM Mapper, concept & file, textures, mapobjects, all maps
- Spin Coder, concept, most technical stuff, beta test-organisation, manual
- Recoilmaster PR-Sector
- Additional credits
Public-Enemy - Developer Crew
Lead 3D/2D/Artist, concept, webdesigner, animations, GFX
Lead Mapper, concept & file, textures, mapobjects, all maps
Lead Coder, concept, most technical stuff, betatest-organisation, manual update, website maintaining
Misc.Support, team selection menu
db_cottage backrgound music
Also Thanks to...
Stinger, Ste0, Phanan, GIJoe, The Carnage, BlacKnight, VivaXXL, botman, Relic25, Evil Lair, The Mighty Pete, Chris"SHoD"Farcy, DeathWish, Kevin Hill Rorshach, Schwenz, Spooger, Than, Sean Johnson, Senn, Whiteblaizer, mgmhardcore, SirZoon, All BetaTesters