:(

Master0675

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Nov 28, 2010
Oregon
Sorry guys won't be able to be on probably this week because of parents and their dumb rules.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well being a parent myself I understand about what comes first and restrictions as I hate to say it ya got to understand school and family come before gaming and surfing the internet!

But then your issue might be a bit different but either way believe it or not it might not be a bad idea would look at it like this you will have plenty of time to think about what you can do when you get back or how much more amazing it will be once you get back to it!

Either way stupid rules are not forever and as long as you get your school work done, chores done, help around the house do a little bit of sucking up your parents might let you off the hook but if gaming is causing you to not get your daily jobs done then as I hate to say it your parents might be a bit worried about your decisions or habits. The thing that piss's me off as a parent is lying, dirty room, bad Grades, poor hygiene, inability to pick up after ones self and complaining about your health or feelings when you sit up late and drink nothing but pop all time! :p

Ideally the perfect son or daughter would be someone that is always honest, figures out on his own how to handle situations, can take on tasks on his or her own. knows how to balance good and bad foods to maintain a healthy active lifestyle. Does their home work when they get home not at the last minute! Does their own laundry without asking. Good hygiene habits; brushes their teeth, washes their hair, cleans themselves appropriately. Keeps their room clean and not shove crap in the closet or under their beds. Reminds me of what we need before we run out of it! Knows quality time with their parent is essential to maintain a strong sense of confidence in who they are mainly ask me questions about our family and how well I think they been doing and learn how to take that information and use it to improve themselves! All of which my own son provides whom I love and adore!

Anyways there is never a rule that cannot be broken or amended!

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
I understand your problem young man,but life anit fair so just suck it up and move on. Buy the way Coz had you had a few drinks before you wrote that,or have you just read a book on child pyscollage lol

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
derp? feel like I got in another cozmicshredder parenting time capsule?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)