C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Help CozWorld Community be a lot more fun with your ideas and suggestions!

Please feel free to post any ideas about what we could do to make CozWorld more fun!

You can use the suggestions I posted below and modify them...

Also would like to suggest more example ideas please send me a PM with a complete list!

This is CozWorld Community oriented suggestions!

Possible Ideas
  1. Game night (Recurring Specific Game, Day and Time start and time end)
  2. Challenge night (Challenge each other Team Based Server)
  3. Raffle (Contribute to CozWorld for a Raffle of money or game)
  4. Get new members for CozWorld, Steam, Xfire and Facebook Communities get a special Award/Achievement
Any ideas here are to be posted as complete as possible anything with less then one sentence will be removed or be considered spam!

This Topic is for ideas only... We will go over these ideas in a group manner over our Team Speak server...

Thank You!

Last edited:

ShinobiRAGE

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 14, 2007
Los Angeles, California
shinobirage.blogspot.com
I have a few games to give away. I am uncertain how it will be given away, but I am sure it must be something difficult.

Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000
http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730/
I can give this away now.

Natural Selection 2 Special Edition
http://www.naturalselection2.com/
I can't give this away now until it releases on Steam or maybe when the alpha comes out.

Overgrowth
http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth
This I am unsure if it will release on Steam, but I try to give it away if possible.

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
You have a lot of excellent servers that have great latency and DL speeds overall, the only key you are missing is players. Furthermore, many of these servers are on popular games like Zombie Master, Killing Floor, CSS, PVK2 and so forth.

Basically, I was thinking of routine cycles/gaming nights where we have the C7 clan along with the community joining in to populate these servers one at a time and gradually this will bring in players that will become regulars and so forth, until we can move on to the next games. Myself, Im always usually on the ZM servers getting them filled up, regardless if people are on or not.

With these gaming nights you can bring in raffles, competitions, etc that further fuel the servers.

Just my $.02 cents (before inflation)

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I would like to see more games in the arcade section of the site :). Like infectonator world dominator, ect.

Warramir

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Dec 11, 2009
Amsterdam
Steam
A game night/day sounds fun. If announced enough time in advance, people will come. I love to play some retro games once in a while.

May 1, 2010
North Carolina
I know I just rejoined and all, but game nights sound great and uh whats a winja o_O?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)