23 minutes in Hell.

DjFriday

Dec 31, 1969
Hallstead, Pennsylvania
Since there is probably a ton of different links for this one item, I want people to go to YouTube, and Search for "23 Minutes In Hell" and tell me what opinion you may have about it, because it is controversial to me and one of my friends who is a very christian person.

Taininfernus

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Fairfax, Va
theburgeoningskeptic.blogspot.com
This guy's a crappy story-teller. If you're gonna try to freak people out, you need a compelling horror narrative.
"I awoke, suddenly, in a dark chamber. The first thing I noticed was that I could not breathe. Each inhalation, a barely audible gasp; my lungs convulsing desperately from the need to draw breath. My chest burnt, my stomach felt like it had caved in, and my brain reeled from lack of oxygen. I managed to achieve some small semblance of breathing, once again. However, I almost wished I hadn't. What air there was smelled of sulfur, and only that. The hairs on my nose burnt with the sting of it and my eyes watered from the pain. The air was oppressive. The sheer heat was like a blast furnace, the humidity adding to the arduous task of breathing.
Once I had overcome the panic of suffocation, my senses managed to perceive my surroundings. I was on a floor, stone by the feel. However, it was not cool. Like the air, it was singeing hot. My nerves on my back and along my arms and legs screamed to me for relief. I tried to move my assailed body but I found that my strength was as nothing. I struggled in vain to lift even my head off of the ground to further view my surroundings. I could barely perceive a faint light, filtering in from the small slats in the window of my cell.
There was a susurrus of noise coming from just outside of my sight. An odd, disturbing whisper that seemed to emanate from various parts of my cell, but had no apparent source. Listening through that, I could discern the sounds from outside. I heard screaming, roars, and the sound of flesh being rent. It was endless. Each time a wave of screaming would recede, it would be replaced with wails, weeping, and more screaming. I could hear prayers screamed in every language, futile entreaties to a callous God.
Suddenly, the whispering in my cell stopped and I could hear the shifting of weight from somewhere above my head. Something was in the cell and I could feel it's movements. I heard the sliding of flesh upon flesh, and the wet smack of gore upon the ground. Then a grotesque monstrosity passed within my sight, burning eyes piercing me, striking me with a fear that I had not felt since the days when I believed in those creatures that lurked in the darkness just outside of my sight. Its face was a jumbled amalgam of a pig and a dog. Snarling jaws and odd appendages attached to its face. My mouth opened in a silent scream that left my lungs convulsing once more for oxygen as my mind dissolved into insanity. I knew where this was. This was Hell, nor was I out of it..."

Dec 31, 1969
That's one hell of a post :D.

Taininfernus

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Fairfax, Va
theburgeoningskeptic.blogspot.com
http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Bill ... l_Text.htm
Here's the entirety of it.
I don't believe in Hell. I believe people create their own hell, more depraved than anything that could be rendered by demon-kind.
"What makes Him think he can create people and then punish them for acting like people?"

D

DjFriday

Dec 31, 1969
Hallstead, Pennsylvania
Thank you, For the responses, especially you Tain, I appreciate any comments or criticisms (Especially since I thought the same thing)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)