A change....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
I might be changing my life style very soon. I think I am going to step away from the internet for a good while. I might be even leaving my gf because I have changed a lot and just realizing a lot. I really don't know what I am going to do just yet. But I do know one thing. I am going to get a job and probably move away from here and deal with everything on my own (not in a relationship). So my friends I am going to keep you updated whats going on. I AM NOT LEAVING THE CLAN!!!! I am just going to take a break in a little bit. I don't need anyone to repost anything because I am going to be out looking for a job and trying to figure out my life on my own.

So my friends this is going to be one of the last times im going to be on here for a while. Good Luck my friends and do me a favor help everyone as you can with their life/games.

Dec 31, 1969
Ionia, MI
Good luck, and hope everything works out alright for ya.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Church, this is the greatest piece of shit chat you have ever posted and I hope to GOD you freaking listen to yourself and get your butt in order because you know I been keeping my mouth shut and from the chats we had you have a ton of potential just you are wasting life away not using it!

Good Luck and I will always be here as a friend and for someone to talk to or to bitch to if you need to get something off your shoulders!

Your Friend CoZMicShReddeR... :D

ChuRch

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
Thank you guys. Yes tomorrow I am starting my hunt once again. Time to call places like crazy

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
TTFN {ta tar for now}

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Good luck, Church. Make sure you get your resume in order, even if it just lists your education, it's better than nothing. Also, start putting yourself through the normal questions they might ask and make sure your answers are right. Some good ones are "Describe a situation where you had to overcome some type of adversity and the skill you used to over come it." and "Have you ever been arrested for a felony?" Hahaha...okay, the last one was a joke, but I actually have been asked that in an interview and have been asked the first question in almost EVERY interview I have ever been to. Again, good luck!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
A lot of people taking breaks lately.. But that's not new at this time of year. School is back in, kinda re-doing a lot of things. But I hope too see you soon buuuuuuddy! ?:p

ChuRch

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
I'm not 100% gone I'll still be around its just that I wont be around on vent and the servers... Including I am starting to get bored with Sven. =(

Dec 31, 1969
Flordia
www.roadtoglorycs.com
Good luck I used to be like you when I played runescape hardcore LOL!!!

Now I have a super life and as you can see havent played any game lately this week LOL. ?Been out doing major stuff.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Yeah.. well i hope you wont be gone too long.

Im getting tired of ZombieMaster, Dystopia, CS and DOD..
Pretty soon ill be bored to death with GarrysMod.

Cmon valve.. get that black box out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)