A DARK Day For me!

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
well that must suck, also don't all caps the word "dark" unless you are talking about DARK1 otherwise stupid people like me might mix those up.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I don't even play my 360 enough to get the Red-Ring-O-Death. Lol. But yeah, that must suck. TO THE REPAIR SHOP!

Dec 31, 1969
RedRapToR64";p="7948 said:
wtf is a red ring of death, isnt that like a bug or somthin? ne ways i just wanted to know that, if you could pm me and explain, thnx!
The red ring of death is when you get 3 red rings, which mean that your Xbox 360 has an internal problem. I've had this problem too and ive also had CD drive issues, so right now i'm on my 3rd and propably last xbox and if it breaks again...i'm going to take it outside, and smash it into tiny little peices.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
BioHazard";p="7936 said:
I don't even play my 360 enough to get the Red-Ring-O-Death. Lol. But yeah, that must suck. TO THE REPAIR SHOP!
Same as me. I've had mine since launch but only play it maybe 1hr or so a week. I want mine to break though so I can get it in to repair and at least let them do something to it before the 3yr warranty is up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)