Banned A second time running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertmerc

Dec 31, 1969
Now, since I have been told what the reason was for by banning, I am requesting to be unbanned from the COZ ZP server simply because, even though I did not read the rules, it was a one time infraction with little no to warning from the Admin that I would get banned if I continued. There are others on the server that use extremely foul language when a COZ Admin is not on, and yet nothing happens to them,whereas I get banned for saying a non-serious comical, yet foul word. Is there any way that I will be able to get unbanned, simply because I know what I have done wrong, and have never caused anyone on the server any grief?

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
First off, you didn't read the rules so you got what you deserved. Second;y we can't watch the server 24/7 however we do have logs so anything that goes on in chat unfortunately we can't do the same with voice com. As for the others you mentioned don't worry we'll get them eventually. As for why you were banned I'm pretty sure if HAD read the rules you would have known that "non-serious comical yet foul word" is grounds for a immediate perma ban no warning no questions asked no unban, weather it was a joke or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)