RETIRED~ Admin Application for Zombie Master [Accepted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
Hello Cozworld community, since I've gotten back into Zombie Master I've been looking for a good server I can be a regular on and naturally, enjoy playing there.

Both Coz World servers are great to me, and the maps much more plentiful and diverse than any other server I've played on that has been tainted with VIP upgrades that ruins the gameplay and overall, the game itself. CW has kept a nice balance between abilities that aren't game breaking which I like.

I'm on there everyday usually from about 3 EST PM to 9 EST PM or later, even when noone is playing on either server's I'll jump on to try to get some players in.

Most of the time there isn't any issues and everyone gets along, but over the past week I've noticed a increased amount of just these "trolls" or losers, coming in and trying to give everyone a bad day. Just a hour ago, three teenagers were pretty much slandering everyone, dropping plenty of racist remarks. (Evilsnail, Bub the Zombie, Jay-something for future reference)

I would have to say with events like those, and a seemingly rarity of admins, I am making this thread not to request admin powers for myself, out of my own interests, but rather in interests of the Coz World community on Zombie Master. I play mainly on Server 1 but if admin powers could be granted to me for S1 and S2 that would be fine and I would appreciate it.

The first admin that I saw earlier yesterday, I have to say was pretty cool, kept order for the most part until he left. I think his name was Doc, kudos to him for sure. :)

Lastly, I thank you for your time in reading this, and if anymore information is needed I'll provide it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raserisk

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
I have for sure, to be blunt I am not a fan of TeamSpeak, I've always had issues with it and the self-updater won't work for me. I re-installed it earlier and got on but most people were AFK. Haha, nonetheless I will adapt to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)