DENIED! Admin Application Request for Obsidian Conflict [Under Review!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2010
Bellingham, WA.
I've been playing on the S2 server for obsidian conflict for awhile now, and have figured that there is a real lack of admins on the server, so me and some people from the server all agreed that I would make a good admin. I'm on the server most of the day, on weekends, and with my summer break coming up this thursday, I'll have even more time to moderate the server. I'm sure that there is some method to getting administrators chosen on your servers, but I couldn't find an application help-form type thingy, so I just made this in the OC section. Please consider accepting me.
My e-mail is KKram16@gmail.com, and my steam account name is Twistedcolon. If you want to contact me via skype, also - my skype name is KKirby16.

P.S. I know how to use most every admin-mod out there. I've been hosting servers since Gmod8, and know how to use ULX, Assmod, SourceMod, Metamod, and I like to think I know most of the default console commands for source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2010
Re: Administrator Privileges on the Cozworld.com S2 server

I support him. And yes there is a real lack of admin in the server. Too many people grief too frequently and the extra manpower would help.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

I appreciate your request and letting us know there are griefers on our server but I would have appreciate your skills if you would have posted your request in the proper forums!

Also you should have started out posting Steam_ID's and ban requests in our ban request forums and then maybe after a few bad apples you should then request Administration!

The way it looks right now to me is that you never thought to contact me or anyone else first which is what I respect and usually how we determine who should be admin... I do not trust people who make accounts with no account information in their profile... No Steam ID, No Messenger Information! So basically I cannot look online to see if you been banned on other servers!

Anyways fix your profiles up with as much information as possible and put another request in the Administration Application forums and DO NOT HAVE A FRIEND REPLY TO YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you must be 16+ to even be considered getting Administration.....

TKirby
Jun 13, 2010
Bellingham, WA.

I appreciate your request and letting us know there are griefers on our server but I would have appreciate your skills if you would have posted your request in the proper forums!

Also you should have started out posting Steam_ID's and ban requests in our ban request forums and then maybe after a few bad apples you should then request Administration!

The way it looks right now to me is that you never thought to contact me or anyone else first which is what I respect and usually how we determine who should be admin... I do not trust people who make accounts with no account information in their profile... No Steam ID, No Messenger Information! So basically I cannot look online to see if you been banned on other servers!

Anyways fix your profiles up with as much information as possible and put another request in the Administration Application forums and DO NOT HAVE A FRIEND REPLY TO YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you must be 16+ to even be considered getting Administration.....
I'll udpate that information right away. Also, I'm 17 - and I'll be 18 in july. I've been playing source-games for around four years. Also, the person who posted is not my friend - he's not in my friends list either. He's just a person I told my idea to in the server, and he agreed it would be a good idea, so he said he would help to support me.
I would post ban-requests and whatnot, but they are far from instantaneous, and by the time they are acknowledged and carried out, the person who is griefing on the server has usually destroyed everything and moved on. I will try to use the ban request section from now on, but please, still consider my application. I'll get my SteamID when I get home from school.

edit:
I just found the Administrator applications section, I didn't see it before and thought there wasn't one. Should I make another thread there or should I just keep in this one? Also, I updated my profile so you should take a look at that. I do have teamspeak installed by the way so if you need to talk to me through that I'd be more than happy to after school today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)