Admin Reminder.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Alright, so we have source servers now. And we tend to get more people who seem to like breaking the rules. But I just want to remind all the admins, is that our duty is not to ban and kick people. Our duty is to keep the server clean and friendly. And having a certain ban/kick fest doesn't make the server better, at times it makes it worse. And try not to be power hungry. Meaning that you will ban someone for the slightest problem. If anything silence them or gag them. A ban or a kick is supposed to be a last resort. Not the other way around.. Thank you.

Dec 31, 1969
Well since i'm only a private Coz gave me kick and ban as a request by StrifeX, i havent need to use any of these but it would be nice if i could silence and/or gag player. After all, the ability to ban is far worse then all the other admin commands put together, it would only make sense to get the others.

And yeah i can totally agree with Biohazard, all the players from ZM are propably hopping on ZPS and with 4 servers...its going to be a living hell (maybe).

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I DUNNO LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)