DENIED! Admin Request CS:S zriot server [Denied!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildchild

Jan 27, 2010
hi there i was wondering if i could talk to the perosn who give's admin, because i want to become admin in the cozworld zombie riot server. i play there all the time and currently am rank 8. i like it and all but its get's annoying sometimes when people cade break so if someone could help me that would be coo. oh and i'm 17 years old at the moment if age matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 30, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
www.youtube.com
Re: admin request

Hey i'm Wester2oo8 as most of you know me and i'm been in this server for a while so i was wondering if i could get admin on the Counter-Strike Source Server becuase i have been playing on that server for 2 years now and i enjoy playing with all different people that come on the server so if you could pm me and tell me if i get the admin i would really appreciate thank you and i will do my best to make cozworld servers the most fun servers for people to enjoy!!! :D

Mackey

Feb 3, 2010

theres an email you can ask for admin with,it goes something like this... ADMIN@COZWORLD.COM :?:

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

FIRST OFF I MOVED THIS TOPIC FROM GENERAL CHAT FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT EMAIL ADMIN TO REQUEST ADMIN: you actually request here but unfortunately both these requests are invalid for reasons I will state below!

number one wildchild we do not hire admins just because they ask to be admin you must be either in our clan for a long time or I must know you personally! You never been on our Team Speak server and well not even sure your in our STEAM Group either!

As for Wester2008 you are in our clan and I do know you but you posted in the wrong forums and you posted your request on someone else's post in the wrong forums rather then creating a new post in the proper forums!

I am locking this topic and hopefully you will understand!

Obviously none of you guys can figure out how things are done here and I seriously would be scared to count on you guys to up hold our rules and follow our admin code on conduct!

But if you really want admin get on our TEAM SPEAK III server when I am of and we can talk about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)