www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: After Earth (2013)

Tagline: DANGER IS REAL, FEAR IS A CHOICE

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

Cast: Jaden Smith, Will Smith, Sophie Okonedo, Zoë Kravitz, Glenn Morshower, Chris Geere, Diego Klattenhoff, David Denman, Lincoln Lewis, Jaden Martin, Sincere L. Bobb, Monika Jolly, Kristofer Hivju, Sacha Dhawan, Matthew Andrews, Isabelle Fuhrman, Darrell Foster, Tiffany E. Green, Jon Mack

Release: 2013-05-30

Runtime: 100

Plot: One thousand years after cataclysmic events forced humanity's escape from Earth, Nova Prime has become mankind's new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his 13-year-old son, Kitai. When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai's craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon. His whole life, Kitai has wanted nothing more than to be a soldier like his father. Today, he gets his chance.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
I have seen the trailer and it looks like a good movie might be worth the money for a look see

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
It's more or less a heartwarming film about a boy who finds his manhood! I was shocked Jaden Smith's character was so convincing not giving it away but he is either just like the character he portrayed in the movie or his acting skills are extremely convincing. I am hoping he plays more roles like this as I think he has some talent for these types of films like his father!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)