Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
SERVERS WE ARE CURRENTLY GROUPED ON!:

Stormrage "PVP" - PVP (Player Verses Player)

Thor "PVE" - (Player Verses Envirement)

Hey guys this is a pre invite party!

I just ordered Conan the Collectors Edition and plan on playing Age Of Conan for a long time as I been waiting for something like this for a vary long time.

I am inviting people to either run the Guild for C7 or join mine... I rather someone else run the guild in their honor for C7 and would like to actually see something new this time with running the guild like hopefully we get some members joining in with us other then 3 or 4 and hopefully we bring some people to our clan here...

Anyways if anyone has or wants to get Age Of Conan please let me know here and lets stay together and join forces!

This is not the end of C7 just the beginning of me learning to enjoy playing something new and exciting!

As usual I am lame and need help and am willing to participate more this time around. I am currently on a Ten hour Schedule and I work from 5-6 days a week so my time is limited to a few hours a night maybe squeeze in 3.. But I need my beauty rest..

Well lets see how many clan members can afford this one as I am not even sure how much a month this one is but I am betting $12.00 to $15.00...

So who is in and who is already in???

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
yeah more so looking to warhammer But my Conan is in the mail i ll get it monday CE edition also there is a CE version of Warhammer.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
BlueFox";p="12351 said:
yeah more so looking to warhammer But my Conan is in the mail i ll get it monday CE edition also there is a CE version of Warhammer.
Aye, I've already preordered my CE of Warhammer, also in the closed beta for it right now. I'd like to try AoC but I don't think i'll have the funds to play both.

Dec 31, 1969
Haha I can't handle buying all of these games! I just got Doom3 damnit.

Dec 31, 1969
Same, i have no job yet.

Dec 31, 1969
St Augustine Florida
I'm waitin on pubix(yes I misspelled that on purpose, its Publix) to contact me for a summer job so I can afford montly fees. I doubt I'm getting AoC or Warhammer online though, My devotion is to planetside when I can afford the fees.

...though, when that Warhammer 40k MMo comes out, I may just consider it...

Dec 31, 1969
Man, you guys are lucky. My folks made me start working at 13 because they didn't want me sitting home.

If it has a monthly fee, then count me out. I haven't been on my computer too much this summer. Actually, I haven't been home for most of this month...

I'm looking to get back into GW and PSO Blue Burst evetually, but I doubt I'll be installing Doom3 again. I still need to figure out if my Source engine games are still busted with this video card.

I'll probably stick with console games for now... I want to play through Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem so I can write my sequel to it (FINALLY, one that sticks to the ED style) and play through ObsCure again.

But yeah, find out if this thing has a monthly fee, which it probably does.

Dizzy

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
White River Junction Vermont
yay i got it and ive been playing it now so now im lvl 20 now an name is Korrano

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
There has got to be a way to switch your character onto another server.. there has got to be a way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)