Ain't Nobody Got Time For That (1 Viewer)


Original poster
Staff member
C7 Commander
Super Moderators
Original Story


Original News Story from

OKLAHOMA CITY – An apartment fire kept fire crews busy Saturday morning near N.W. 23rd St. and Villa.
The blaze broke out at the Chateau Deville Apartments and damaged five units in all.
Sweet Brown said, “Well, I woke up to get me a cold pop and then I thought somebody was barbecuing. I said, ‘Oh Lord Jesus, it’s a fire.’ Then I ran out, I didn’t grab no shoes or nothing, Jesus. I ran for my life and then the smoke got me, I got bronchitis! Ain’t nobody got time for that.”
According to the apartment manager, the fire started in a woman’s home who is bound to a wheelchair.
She was treated for smoke inhalation at a local hospital.
We’re told the entire complex may be without electricity for some time.
The American Red Cross is helping those families displaced by the fire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)