An apology to everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Hello people. I don't expect any sympathy from any of you. I know how bad my actions were. I overreacted. And I think I let other people get the better of me. I know what I did, and I know that you guys probably hate me for it. Just be aware that none of those posts meant anything. Cozmic. Sir. You I should be saying sorry the most. I was being a big dick and I thought I could get the better of the clan by leaving out with a bang. But behold what my damage has done.. Nothing but pain to you. I can't express how sorry I am Sir. I know you probably hate me for the rest of your life. And I understand. All I'm saying here is that all the actions I did meant nothing.

I feel very stupid and cruel. I do not blame anyone else for my actions except myself. After I left I grown to see how boring and dull my life is when I didn't have you guys. Yes my pride is below zero right now. But I don't give a damn. I just want for Cozmic to know that I am sorry that I did this. I found myself to be so stupid. I get Moderator abilities.. And then I kill it all. I know that you were proud of giving me admin.. I blew it. I felt like crap after I left and said all those things. The reason I did all of that is because I though that Cozmic was saying things behind my back. After I left I found out I was wrong. And I just attacked an innocent being. I killed his clan. Please forgive me Sir...

Then.. I noticed. I didn't just attack you Sir. But all the people in the clan. All my friends. I attacked my friends. I couldn't believe what I just did.. Leaving the clan for one person. But only to hurt the feelings of many others...

I am greatful that you kept my account Cozmic. I noticed you added me back on Xfire.. I was very happy. But still. I want to apologise. What I did was un-human.. No one should even think of something like what I did.

For everyone else.. All the clan members.. I am very sorry about what I did. I caused a sickness on the forums.. I know many of you will think I'm a major jackass. I understand. I have nothing to back myself up since I was the one who did it. As I write this I'm feeling better already. All I ask from you.. If you would please.. Forgive me. Forgive my actions. Pretend this never happened.. And keep the clan going... If you wish. You may yell and swear at me... I won't have anything against you if you do.

Thank you.. I hope to be friends to all of you once again.. And if you wish Cozmic.. I'd be happy to join your wondrous clan once again. Start me as a [Rct] if you wish. I don't care.. I just want to communicate with my friends again.. Thank you.. Oh. And if any of you want to know any more info.. Just PM me on Xfire.. Mine is Vile655.

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Well it's about time I tell the public what I did. I am going to tell the clan my apologies to cozmic that I did some acts that are very childish. I thought cozmic was abusing me in the start but as I talked to the members of the clan they showed me oh what a fool I was it was not cozmic that was abusing me on the server it was a admin maybe drak which I over reacted during this I did some stupid things like I did not even check the console to see if it really was cozmic. I thought that cozmic wanted me gone because I asked him many questions while he was at work trying to find out what was going on to the clan between drak and cozmicshredder. I just kept thinking "COZMIC TRYING TO GET ME GONE!". I kept saying COZMIC STOP! I just said He doesn't understand the word stop and posted some things on the site which I am sorry about what happened and I feel ashamed about this situation. I noticed that if I try playing some games I keep thinking about this situation and feeling bad about it during the night and day. I know that cozmic works countless hours just to keep his website up and going along with his servers. I just ruined ?his work by doing so. If you want to flame me for what I did feel free to do so because I deserved it. Cozmic do what you want to me because I know I ruined things for you cozmic. Your son took the time to understand what happened to me and I am greatful that he is still willing to help me for what I have done to you cozmic. I only ask to rejoin the clan even though I do not deserve it. Just let me rejoin this wonderful clan.

StrifeX

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
So strife i take it talking to me you have realized how much you missed the clan huh?? what happen to your ccs clan your gonna join? I really dont know what to say to you strife i mean yea i'll still talk to you im not that type of person but dude you went to coz's son's site and messed with it too. Thats really messed up.

Bio dude I have no problem with you and you know that but what you have done to coz didnt only effect him. Even though I'm not too high in the clan and only been with this clan for short amount of time it hurt me too. I mean it was a HUGE!!! shocker to me.

Ok guys I understand you had problems with coz and what should of been done is that you should of pm coz and tell him you wanna talk to him and find out whats going on. I know I am kinda being mean in a way but I gonna stick with my clan and the LEADER.

For an example I had 2 clans with counter strike. I left the first one because two kids got too powerful and ruined the clan. But the guy who took over the clan at the end was the co-leader since the beginning and we made a clan together and that was my clan. Flounder Pounder was owned by 3 people and all. But whats my point to this is that we made a great clan and it fell apart because of people doing what you have done. The thing is the 3 of us still wear our tags in counter strike. So no matter what I am going to stick up for this clan and be with coz all the way till we say we dont wanna do it anymore and if that goes down I'm still going to have my tag on. So C7 will life for ever in my heart. =)

Hope you have learned something from me guys. Im not trying to be mean or anything im just speaking from my heart. NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE ME HATE THIS CLAN... Unless the whole clan goes against me but I highly doubt that.

"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."
align=center]-Mark Twain[/align]

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well this is a suprise I wasn't at GROUND ZERO myself ?but i was there for the FALLOUT.

Why did you all do it. If people want to leave ?leave. You dont have to make a song and dance about it. We will of coures be unhappy to lose you ,but at the end of the day its your choice.

The one thing i will say is that you chose to abyed by the rules of the clan.

Also, you have the GUTS to own up to your mastakes Bio. I find that to be most ?honorable.

Only time ill tell as to what happens next.

DARK :twisted:

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Thanks people.. I feel better that some of you forgive me. But to answer your question DARK. I don't honestly know why. I think I was caught up in all the commotion. And I just joined the mob because my friends were. All the people that left were thinking on making another clan. But that never happened. After I quit I actually said.. "Well, now what?.." I noticed I have accomplished nothing. I know that you guys, or the clan for that matter, won't ever be the same twords me. Same with Strife. But we have learned what we have done. We made Cozmic go into a horrible hiatus. After this all happened I started to remember all the great things I did within this clan. I almost started to cry because I noticed I gave up something that I grew to love.

And Church. I thank you for talking to me after this all happened. I was surprised you still cared. Hell, you were the one who recommended me to being a Moderator. Now I feel like I let you down. I let all of you down. Funny.. How things can go so right but end up so wrong...

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Meh church I just kept thinking about what I did to cozmic and continued to feel bad about it. I didn't know what to do about it so I decided to come back and do the right thing! Yes yes I know that I got very very angry from being abused and harassed during the game! I just lost my mind out there. I know I did some nasty thanks that may be very hard to forgive me for but I will still ask for forgiveness.

Apoc

Dec 31, 1969
Cincinnati,OH
You guys actually coming here and apologizing says a lot. Most wouldnt have come back. Hopefully things can go back to normal and peace settles over the ol Cozmic Land once again. :D

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yeah I'd understand if Cozmic doesn't let me back in. I just want him to feel like we care.. Not think that we are heartless..

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
Well this will teach you a lesson. What would you do if something like this happened to you or you wanted someone to do something and they didnt do it?? Put yourself into coz's place and see what happened. Thats the BIGGEST THING I ask of you guys. Think how he felt.

I completely understand were coz came from and did this. I used to own a clan and all. (yes I keep bring it up but still) So I know how he feels. If it was done to me i'd say prove it to me that you wont back stab me again. Prove your loyal to me and all. So do this not for me or for you do this for coz. PROVE YOUR LOYAL TO HIM. Just treat him better thats all I ask. He says jump you ask how high? Being friends is easy but trusting them is hard. I hardly trust anyone, so im sorry to say I dont trust you guys. Its just how I was raised.

First impression counts. Remember that. =P

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
bio gah..... just make up your mind pls make your mind up

if you want in then stop leaving....

if you always leave cause you think it's cool....just make up your mind....

there are not better and lower people in this clan...

and if there was remember I think everyone in the clan is the same.

learn.. learn

El...still your friend

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Well I understand what I did after I took those actions because when it happened I just lost my mind there and just went on and did what no one would like! Cozmic we know we are heartless evil little scum bags but we only ask for forgiveness

ASH

Dec 31, 1969
San Diego CA
myspace.com
Its nice to see that you two came back and did this, I hope Coz lets you guys back in

Strife...dude... you stabbed coz in the back not even a week after he gave you admin :( just because everyone else is doing something doesnt mean you have to be a good little sheep and follow them, so what, even if the Coz-man got pissed at you, waaaa cry me a river bro, do you quit the army because the drill instructer calls you a bad name? some times you need to take the advice and take it rough, Coz may forgive you....but I do not (not that my opinon changes anything)

Bio, your a great man I hope to play with you again on C7 servers soon :)

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
Strife you think what coz did was HUGE well just do me this favor DONT JOIN THE MILITARY!!! You wont be able to take it. They get in your face and all dude.

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Nah I beat down the drill instructor. He pushed me and and I knocked him down! Take that old instructor! And no cozmic did not call me names. I got abused non stop slaps and slays. Meh. I said quit it but they didn't understand still. I just went to show them a piece of my mind.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I don't know. I'm thinking that I'm going to get my ass handed to me if I join this clan again. So I am not. Unless someone else has a good reason why I should try to join then go ahead. But I'm glad that I was able to try to say sorry to Cozmic. It's not like I'm a heartless dumbass. I do care. So I guess I will see you guys.. Whenever.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
Well bio just wait to see what coz says. Some people deserve a second change. But a third is way too much to ask. So you might be able to join again. Im not saying you are going to, im just sayin some people deserve it.

Strife dude your too young to understand what I was talking about dude. I tried to explain something to you and it went right over your head. Need some growing up to do man. A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO.

Just remember what i have said. I am not going to leave a quote here because strife you dont know what im talking about and bio I think you understand me man.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yeah. That's what I was talking about Church. I kept leaving and rejoining. So I think I should just move on or something. I do this sometimes.. I hate when I do. It's like re-opening old wounds over and over again. So I'm going to let my "wounds heal" so to say. And just leave the clan. But part of me still wants to be in it. I will only join if Cozmic really wants me back in. But I doubt that. I did some stupid crap... And i do understand what you are saying. Cozmic was my leader and I treated him like crap. Guess goes to show how stupid I am sometimes. God. I get all these advantages and I throw them away..

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Bio, you are forgiven.
As for you strife, you have done nothing wrong you just got manipulated and left so I won't apologize.
both of you had the balls to come back and apologize so you still have my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)