This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

Sign in or Join to remove this message!

By CoZmicShReddeR on May 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Windows 10 Chrome 58.0.3029.110
    CoZmicShReddeR
    Rating: 0.00/5 - 0 Votes
    Anne
    [​IMG]
    Your Will Shall Decide Your Destiny
    Season: 1
    Episode: 1
    Air Date: 2017-03-19

When a miscommunication brings a girl to Green Gables instead of a boy, Marilla and Matthew are faced with a life-changing decision.

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Episode Discussions' started by CoZmicShReddeR, May 20, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      From the very first episode I found this series very delightful and meaningful as well. So much information to take in about an Orphan named Anne. As the story goes you become part of the learning process and without giving away too much you learn Green Gables desperately needs Anne as much as Anne needs Green Gables!