anthonyjh banned?

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Out of curiosity I checked the Steambans List to find one of my old friends, anthonyjh Banned. I've heard a few people who have problems with him and i was wondering if anyone knew what he did to be banned.

~ WillSWC

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
could have been for various of reasons I'm not seeing his name anywhere and if its for racism he straight out of luck we don't unban racists.

WillSWC
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Erm...Not entirely sure why you'd think it was for Racism. Somehow i strongly doubt it was that.

Dec 31, 1969
I think he was arguing with the admins over something, but i can't seem to remember what it was about.

WillSWC
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Ahh, Ok. I guess i could see him doing that. I was just wondering if he did anything along the lines of Hacking because then I'd have a problem with him. ^_^

Dec 31, 1969
Nah, because if he was hacking then there wouldnt have been an argument, it would have been an instant ban! It's also quite hard to hack on Source games nowadays so i'm pretty sure we can rule that one out.

WillSWC
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Heh, Feel free to steal it if you like. I still need to find the "Use English" Sig though. >.<

I was just wondering why, Because he's one of a few people I was going to direct to this server. I have a few people who more or less chase me around from server to server and i've finally found a great one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)