C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

A 225 km2 open world post-soviet state and one of the areas hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few who have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.

Speaking to WideVirus he introduced me to the DayZ mod that runs off of Arma II

The server is slowly coming together but not sure how long we can host this as it is a Bandwidth hog from what I have been reading...

As it is we never came close to using our limit each month but with this mod according to the posts @ Dayz mod forums a full server of 60 or more clients could chew through 2GB data rather fast....

All server are connected to a main hub to save user data... The servers are to be left unlocked and not allowed to kick people to make room for clan or community players... There is word they will be adding a donations system for communitys to allow reserved slots...

Here are some humorous moments

I am in the process of setting the server up and will post the IP:pORT once it is running as it should...

Anyone knowledgeable in how to set a Dayz mod server up your help is needed!

Thanks!

Plague

C7 GRUNTS
Jan 22, 2011
Tracadie-Sheila Town in New Brunswick, Canada
Windows 7
Windows 7
Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Steam
Has anything been done of this? My cousin made me join him on DayZ, so I thought I'd bring my fav clan with me :p
Btw it is in alpha opt-in standalone now(29.99$ usd I think)
If anything, just hit me up on steam and I'll lead you guys on to the servers we join here and there, even better if we can chip-in for our own servers!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)