ATTENTION! ALL CLAN MEMBERS THAT ARE ADMINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
[b:2566nnhx]Ok Im tired of this, THIS Is how we Ban people 1 hour no more no less on everything but Racism this is a Permanet life time ban. If I see any other bans thats messed up like littletimmy was banned for 30mins 5mins or even permantly (for something like swearing) I swear to gods of the internet I'm gonna jump down your throat and make sure you know how to ban someone properly. Cause its me or others with amxbans access that have to go in and fix said bans.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
:idea: should it be something to add to the email or private message that members get when they gain admin powers? it would save a lot of grief and help prevent it from happening in the future. ?:idea:

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
We should keep this up for future references. Because I did NOT know that only racism was a permanent ban. I knew that attacking friendlies and swearing were 30 min, but I have came across when an admin would ban someone longer than 30 min for CONSTANT friendly attacking or disrespecting clan members. But then again. That's why this post is here in the first place.

*EDIT* Also, maybe we could get a decent word filter to block swearing and racism? That might help a bit. And if somehow they are able to swear or whatever, we can just ban them manually. >.>

Chronix

Dec 31, 1969
Plano ,TX
mabey an auto kick/ban thing for swearing/racism in chat

Dec 31, 1969
Flordia
www.roadtoglorycs.com
I know a plug-in you could use. ?There is one on a server I play on Counter-Strike that has a 6 hour ban for any very bad swear word/racism word. ?If the plug-in could work for our servers I could get it for you guys.

Btw you can change the time the default is 6 hour ban.

Chronix

Dec 31, 1969
Plano ,TX
6 hours for swearing? just a tad excessive there. 3 hours should be enough. racism should always be a perma-ban nomatter what the connotations are.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
RAWR IM A SHARK, mess with the rules and the way of the admin and ima go keel hull ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)