Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
OK Guys just went over the issue with us maturing and entering a massive gaming server with Fire-Wired!
[align=center]
[/align]
I know some of you want us to host every mod or Game from Natural Selection to SourceForts to Battlefield 2142 to Quake Wars and we can do it but we need a better system!

I just found out from Fire-Wired about a great deal for a Dual Quad Core System but it's twice as much as our current system price but with a way better host!
[align=center]
[/align]
All I ask is if you could donate a small amount per month maybe like $10 or more and I will set up a re-accruing billing cycle through PayPal for anyone that wants to help us/me out!

If I do not get any dedicated donations then I will have to rent my half of the server out and that means things will stay the same as to how we are stuck with only a few certain mods...

Break Down in over all costs

• Game Server Rental cost $2,760 a Year and Per Month it will cost us $230

Shared Cost of Renting the New Game Server with SnarkCafe Per Month it will cost us $115.00

Ventrilo Server cost $140 a year and Per Month it will cost us 12.00

Website hosting cost about $156.00 and Per Month it will cost us $13.00 a month

Also note that we use most of the website for our content hosting for all of our game servers...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total Month costs for everything is = $127.00

Note: All prices described above except for the Game Server are reduced cost prices as they are paid yearly!

Here is the new link for dedicated donations

Just be warned the links above for the new PayPal dedicated donations are charged to your PayPal each month and do not require you to submit a new donation and if you want to cancel the dedicated donation subscription account you simply log into your PayPal account and cancel the subscription to cozmicshredder.com...

We will have a new donations program on the main part of the website soon that will ask if you want to donate once or monthly and then you can add whatever amount you like...

I will also be selling reserved slots whenever we get our new Game Server...

Of course we will only be setting only a few admins to be aloud reserved slots unless they are currently donating as we will be needing funds and supporting pay play more then anything so we can maintain our system price...

Also Admins that cannot afford to pay for reserved slots can do other jobs on the website to earn donor slots...

I am retracting the Website cost as it is both Peronal and Clan based and it was such a great deal that I am going to remove the shared cost from the clan as I don't think that our content hosting from it would hurt the service but if we ever needed to use more bandwidth from the website for the game servers then I would have to include some small fee...

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yeah this idea isn't going to happen without rock solid donations as of now we are staying on our current Game Server host just too bad we cannot get some members have miilions of extra funds to spare! :)

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Ok just a major update for this thread I removed the shared cost for the website and I am making a new PayPal account focused for just the Clan allowence's...

I am now going to start donating $75 to the Services each month which will reduce the difference in help needed for overall cost for the new Dedicated Game Server Hosting...

So our cost com-binded is $172 minus the $75 I pay would be $97

The cost is reflecting both the Dedicated Game server Rental and the Ventrilo Service Rental...

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Well my card is down =( so I gotta find a way to get another one... Credit card maybe a good idea. But I need a job first. But in the future you will be getting a donation from me and its gonna be a nice donation. =)

ryua

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Hudson, NH
maybe make it so zm servers are not lagging, I might donate some later, cant right now.

Soren_Eki

Dec 31, 1969
AZ
I will donate like soon (I hope) like either near Xmass or in 2008 hopefully once I get money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)