Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
requesting ban of:

{PIXb}*Scorpion*[Veteran]" 55 STEAM_0:1:431742

About 11am EST he was cursing repeatedly over the mic. Was told to stop. Continued to curse and then told us to all f ourselves and dropped off.

Thanks.

NOTWS

Staff member
C7 LEADER
Super Moderators
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1998
Westland, MI
www.facebook.com
Steam
Aren't you an admin? And you didn't specify which server?? On the HL1 servers you can always add a ban even after they left you know...

Eye4NEye

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
I'm pretty new at this, so cut me some slack. I have some admin powers, but I'm only an E-05. i don't know how to ban after someone leaves, I only know how to do an amx_ban when someone is present on the server.

it was the Sven server.

Thanks.

NOTWS";p="5764 said:
Aren't you an admin? And you didn't specify which server?? On the HL1 servers you can always add a ban even after they left you know...

Jan 18, 2004
NYC
g-montag.deviantart.com
When on the sven server, please use the command syntax "amx_ban 2000 STEAM_0:1:431742 Repeated Swearing"

You can change the value 2000 to any amount of time you wish. Changing this will alter the amount of time the player will be banned from the server. I would give this offense a day's worth in my own opinion.

If you're new to AMX, I would suggest trying this:

Bind the command "amx_who" to a key (hint: bind a "amx_who")
Press the binded key every so often as people join and leave.
This command gives you all the STEAM ID's of all the people in the server at the moment the key is pressed.
So that way if your new or just slow with the commands, you have the IDs with you and can take your time making the proper command syntax.

As long as you have a Steam ID, you can ban a person even if they are not present on the server. I do not know if this applies to source based games however.

If you have anymore questions concerning AMX Admin commands, please do ask me when I am available or someone who has a great deal of experience using the commands (i.e: Cozmic, Drak, Josh). That or please try using amx_help.

This topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)