Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Survivor 36b
STEAM_0:0:1818721
Requested Perm. Ban. Telling people to leave if they didn't like music and ignoreing repeated warnings by admin and clan members alike.

Zombie Master

.::[Fur]::. Merilon BknBits
STEAM_0:0:16867940

Request Perm. Ban. Acted like an admin/authority figure telling people to leave if they did not like music played by Surivivor 36b.

Zombie Master

Dec 31, 1969
I don't think it's a very good idea to recommend ban times, it's up to the admins and they can choose rather to ban them permanently or for a short while, Unless of course it's racism.

And for god's sake use just 1 thread!

WillSWC
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
I do and I'm going to continue doing so. I'm sick of idiots wasting 2 hours of our time and just getting a 1 hour ban. Since these are Ban "REQUESTS" I'm requesting ban times. Since there is no way for an admin reading this to gauge a ban time from anything but the offense its worth while to post a request. Myself and bungles both decided on the recommended times and don't feel any of them are unwarranted or undeserved.

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
First of all what admins are you talking about, I'm pretty sure if there were admin on they would already be taken care of. Second of all since they weren't being racist they will only be banned for an hour, I will leave this to someone higher up.

WillSWC
Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
I believe it was Dark One that came on and told them to knock it off. But he had to leave for work and left us to keep an eye on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)