Banend for a dumb reason by one of your idiot admins (Will).

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We had defeated many zombies that trambled the floor we walk... after fighting finally connecting the battery to the generator we were prepared for the ultimate zombie spam! We gave them all we had and many of them dropped dead, giving us a clear path the the Elivator... *the button is pushed* and down the elivator came... Random n00b pushes the button again... sending the elevator back from which it came. (note: if you haven't guessed, the map is Asylum :p) Anyways... we call down the elevator knowing completely well doom was awaiting us... luck for us, the ZM's incompetence saved us from falling into a dark abyss. We made it to the second floor to find zombies blocking our path... We unleash hell and furry on them and finally make our way to the room and barricade the door, the rescue squad is called! 30 seconds before their arrival my trigger finger can't wait anymore... I pull out my pistol and show the barricaded door to reveal that in which waits behind it. I can hear Will screaming in the back ground... "Don't waste ammo... Don't waste ammo." I continued shoot knowing we'll have to face them soon anyways... the door barricade has opened... the door has opened... fire and furry ish unleashed upon them. Several zombies drop to the floor... and in the background I hear once again... Will's voice... "Good-bye <insert name here>"...

And then I was banned. I don't really care much to get unbanned, I just want to say that admins like him really make C7 look bad. To ban a player for breaking a barricade on a door just because HE didn't want me to? I never broke any rules... he never told me not to shoot the barricade... And I had pistol completely full of ammo and shotgun half full. Not to mention... it's just a game... he had no real reason to, other than he didn't like the fact that I was doing what I wanted... and not what he himself wanted. If this is what C7 is about... then I've decided I'm not even going to bother trying to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)