Banned Banned Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis

Jul 20, 2009
i'v been ban for saying the N**** word but i said it was an accident and got ban perm so ill ask politly can i get unban it will never happen again

Dizzy

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
White River Junction Vermont
Well, im sorry to inform you that racism is not tolerated. You would have to ask One of the O-01+ ranked memebers on the forums here about it but we hardly ever unban people. But sense you got banned for saying a racist word you can now learn that most servers do perma ban so you wont do it again. just dont make a habbit out of it.

Francis

Francis

Jul 20, 2009
So if we make a mistake we get perm ban well a simple Warning i would stop and even it was a mistake i did not want to say that , then if you dont unban me it ok but i dont get the point if in real life you would make one mistake people would not say get out you ban from here no they would say stop or your ban from here so you guy if you dont unban me well i can't do nothing about it i would understand if i would say n*** like 2 time but i only said it one time and i was new so WTF

Dizzy

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
White River Junction Vermont
Well, there are children that play on the server. yes even though somemods out there an those games say certain ages. those kids still play the mods. We take Racism very seriously here. AS i said again, maybe you can get unbanned not fully up to me. i didnt ban you but if theres some story your hiding with this 'accident' you wont get unbanned. but still, im not sure if you can or will be unbanned promises are not made.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Topic locked :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)