Best game you ever played.

Coritora

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Edmonton City Alberta, Canada
Ok a bit back was started "Most addicting game". I want to know whats the "best game" you ever played. Mine has to be half life ?:D

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Life.. Hurrr. Not really. Uh, the best game I've played would probably be.. Diablo II. Yeah, that's right. CLIKAN GAEMS. Not so much the constant clicking,armor, and hacked characters, but the memories of me and my friends spending up all night on a good ol' LAN connection. Using energy drinks to keep us awake, and then be completely immobile the next day. Ah, good times.

Dec 31, 1969
Haven't played that yet but i heard the multiplayer is pretty sweet.

Unfortunately i don't really have a "favorite" or "best" game, i usually enjoy most of them i pick up and it's kinda hard to decide which one i liked the most.

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Holy crap, Sy! Those are ooooold! Still good though, personally, I would KILL for an old copy of LoZ: A Link To The Past. But my favorite (at the moment) would have to be ahh...ahhh... Garry's Mod ? Ehh, I don't really know.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
Perfect Dark and Ocarina of Time are also two of the best Ive played.

Dec 31, 1969
waukegan, IL, USA
best PC game I have played and beat would have to be dark messiah of might and magic. although I'm playing elder scrolls IV: oblivion and DAMN is it my kind of game ?:D

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
I don't really have a favorite game. I'd say my favs are in series. Mine is the Legend of Zelda series and the Metroid series (scratching the first one and last one made) and soon D3 and Too Human might take a place in the list. Damn, so many good games coming out.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
I'm a lil' old school with my choice.

CONTRAAAAA!!!!!!

For the Super Nintendo.

Yeah, it's that rad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)