Best game you ever played.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
Life.. Hurrr. Not really. Uh, the best game I've played would probably be.. Diablo II. Yeah, that's right. CLIKAN GAEMS. Not so much the constant clicking,armor, and hacked characters, but the memories of me and my friends spending up all night on a good ol' LAN connection. Using energy drinks to keep us awake, and then be completely immobile the next day. Ah, good times.

xXdeathXx

Dec 31, 1969
Credits
Haven't played that yet but i heard the multiplayer is pretty sweet.

Unfortunately i don't really have a "favorite" or "best" game, i usually enjoy most of them i pick up and it's kinda hard to decide which one i liked the most.

Yoshihiro

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Credits
Holy crap, Sy! Those are ooooold! Still good though, personally, I would KILL for an old copy of LoZ: A Link To The Past. But my favorite (at the moment) would have to be ahh...ahhh... Garry's Mod ? Ehh, I don't really know.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Credits
I don't really have a favorite game. I'd say my favs are in series. Mine is the Legend of Zelda series and the Metroid series (scratching the first one and last one made) and soon D3 and Too Human might take a place in the list. Damn, so many good games coming out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Smiley_Face Best mario Game The CozWorld Lounge 5
CoZmicShReddeR The Very Best of Billy Idol: Idolize Yourself (2008) Music 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E09 Best Laid Plans Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Best Minecraft Advert EVAR!?!£"$! MineCraft 0
CoZmicShReddeR Best Buy: Ozzy vs. Bieber You Tube Favorite Video's 2
KilRoy Oh Vince your trying your best! You Tube Favorite Video's 1
DruTfurgeson Best Glitch..... Killing Floor 1
ShinobiRAGE Something next best to Steam service? The CozWorld Lounge 1
BlueFox The Best portal still alive ever The CozWorld Lounge 9
Barney99 Best mod for half life 1 and 2 The CozWorld Lounge 9
Speirs Xbox Best Games The CozWorld Lounge 1
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E04 Episode 4 Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E03 The Long Night Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E02 A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E01 Winterfell Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
Line Have you tried nVidia's virtual game renderer GeForce Now? The CozWorld Lounge 3
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E07 The Dragon and the Wolf Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E06 Beyond the Wall Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E05 Eastwatch Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E04 The Spoils of War Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E03 The Queen's Justice Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E02 Stormborn Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E01 Dragonstone Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E10 The Winds of Winter Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E09 Battle of the Bastards Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E08 No One Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E07 The Broken Man Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E06 Blood of My Blood Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E05 The Door Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E04 Book of the Stranger Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E03 Oathbreaker Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E02 Home Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E01 The Red Woman Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E10 Mother's Mercy Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E09 The Dance of Dragons Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E08 Hardhome Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E07 The Gift Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E06 Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E05 Kill the Boy Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E04 Sons of the Harpy Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E03 High Sparrow Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E02 The House of Black and White Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E01 The Wars to Come Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E10 The Children Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E09 The Watchers on the Wall Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E08 The Mountain and the Viper Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E07 Mockingbird Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E06 The Laws of Gods and Men Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E05 First of His Name Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E04 Oathkeeper Game of Thrones: Season 4 0