Blade Symphony: Upcoming Hack-And-Slash mod for Source Engine. GET IN BETA NOW!

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
xxxxxxxhttp://www.moddb.com/mods/bladesymphony

Blade Symphony is a game built on the Source Engine featuring fierce duels in an alternate universe. Play as the cyber-ninja Hokuten Assassins, the fabled Black Rose knights, or as the shinobi and ronin Vagrants.

Personally, I have been dying for some new source mods, so I believe this one will definitely be good when it is released.

***Codes are now being kept in private. If you want one, PLEASE PM ME PERSONALLY***

Don't wait too long, they will be taken up quickly!

http://blade-symphony.com/beta.php

Last edited:

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I have no intrest in mediveal weaponry and old world asthetics which involve slashing, poking, proding, and or parying other people. But for you others out there it may be interesting.

Raserisk

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Played with Legion, shinobi, demons and chloe, it's really fun! However it can easily piss you off when you are getting your ass handed to you!

AILegion

Minecraft Builders
Mar 18, 2011
New Mexico
This is a Very Very Excellent game. It can be difficult but fun thus keeping it Interesting.

Raserisk

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
It's an amazing game and the learning curve is really steep so it will keep you entertained for hours. There isn't much content right now besides 3 maps and 1v1 duels, but the potential for this game is HUGE if the developers are committed like they were with dystopia.

Urinal

Minecraft Builders
Dec 22, 2008
VA!!!!
Thanks Kilroy and Ras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)