Brain bread marshall law is driving me CRAZY

Should there be a administrator for the Brain Bread server?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I have been playing on your Brain Bread server a lot... but I keep finding myself confonted with imature players who find fun in ruining the game for everyone else. I have this experiance every single time I play on the server. (This is acourding to day to day connections). I recommend a administrative figure among the regulars on your server to ease some of the players tensions. I could (most likely pollute a full page with names of these people) but, my memory is short. I ask you could we please get a admin to moderate the server even just a little bit? Im sure all of the players would greatly apreciate it.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well basically you can report any problems to me or my admins through PM...

Also by the way this forum is for banned people only not for general chat regarding bans or admin stuff...

I moved it to the BrainBread server chat!

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia
I used to play on there daily and there wasn't much trouble. I stopped playing though, got rather bored with it. It was probably right about the time Cozmic took the country blocker off.

Anyways I haven't been around any server much lately, been working.

Edit: I'll look in with RCON from time to time to make sure nothing is going on, if I can't get on to play.

Davezilla

Dec 31, 1969
Arizona, USA
I'm on there pretty much daily, and it doesn't seem too bad to me. I see the regulars a lot, but there's the occasional d-bag that likes to ruin everyone else's fun. Maybe I just haven't seen the worst of it yet. The one that really gets me is the people that go "lol d00d im a zombi3 don't shoot me!" and then they run around trying to kill all the humans. Hm. That's kinda funny. If you're trying to maul me with your zombie stumps, Ima blow your head off with a shotgun. Anywho...I see an admin pop in every once in a while, but I suppose a little bit more of a presence would be nice. ?:)

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yeah well the admins I have are more distant lately not sure why but I guess it's because I have been distant as well...

We never had a strong admin presence on Brain Bread other then me and TempletonPeck on it every once and a while...

I mainly use remote admin when I am not able to join when I am at work...

I do check the logs and take care of rule breakers that way...

Also my biggest thing that I don't get is I never had a problem with people becoming Zombie and killing humans just I think there should be a balence and people shouldn't be able to become Zombie untill a certain amount of time in the game...

I use the amxx plugin that prevents you from becoming a Zombie in the game and just makes you die instead but I think it be better if it was more like an infection that was random and even then you won't become Zombie everytime and if you did become Zombie it would be for a short time!

Either way if I didn't use the plugin I wouldn't care if the Zombies killed everyone that was always fun to me to run from them or chase humans!

Davezilla

Dec 31, 1969
Arizona, USA
Yeah man I agree. I couldn't give less of a crap about people being zombies, I'm just sayin the thing that bugs me is when they ask people not to shoot them, and then they run around trying to kill everyone anyway. Kind of bass ackwards in my opinion.

Totally understand about the work thing too. I work outside 40 hours a week, and Ima be goin back to school soon too. Brain Bread is one of the few mindless releases I have... ?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)