DruTfurgeson

C7 OFFICER
Steam Users
Local time
Today 8:53 AM
Reaction score
Website
www.webhamster.com
I just bought the game and cannot play because i have the blank screen problem. ?I am working on an solution and i believe that it is driver/video card based. ?But anyway I have only worked on this game for 2hrs. ?I have also checked online at this seems to be a common problem. Once i figure it out i will post it here in the forums. ?My solution may not work for you because the system conifguration would be different. Never the less i will post my findings here. ?I will work on this some more each day till i find a solution. ?Happy Gaming!

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Today 3:53 PM
Reaction score
That sucks, your right.. that does sound like a driver issue.

Whats your specs? and have you updated DirectX in a while?

Barney99

Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
Website
www.moddb.com
Hmmm, my Step-Father had that problem. I don't know if he fixed it, he took my old video card and I don't know if that ever worked.

Irish

Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
Have you tried updating your video drivers?

DruTfurgeson

C7 OFFICER
Steam Users
Local time
Today 8:53 AM
Reaction score
Website
www.webhamster.com
Well video drivers did not work. ?But upgrading my video card did. Looks like you need to have a shader model 3 or better "capable" card. ?I had a Radeon X850XT. Now i have a 4830 Radeon. ?WAW works perfectly! Thanks to all for thier suggestions, it was very appreciated!

dafaulty

Local time
Reaction score
Like RW we love this game. ?Play it quiet a bit. ?Mainly coop when we can with the special perks as it makes it more entertaining. ?Also like the multi player maps. ?Playing this until the price drops of Modern Warfare 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ShinobiRAGE Duty Calls - Call of Duty Paraody The CozWorld Lounge 1
KilRoy In it to win it! #1 - 01/2010 Call of Duty: Black Ops Prizes and Promotions 17
Warramir Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of Duty 8
CoZmicShReddeR New Call Of Duty 2 server! Call of Duty 4
CoZmicShReddeR Blood of Zeus: S01E01 A Call to Arms Blood of Zeus: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Person of Interest: S03E15 Last Call Person of Interest: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Cloak & Dagger: S01E04 Call/Response Marvel's Cloak & Dagger: Season 1 0
Irish Telemarketing prank call You Tube Favorite Video's 8
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E09 Mute-Eat-Mute World Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Carnival Row: S01E07 The World to Come Carnival Row: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Fringe: S05E04 The Bullet That Saved The World Fringe: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Fringe: S04E22 Brave New World: Part 2 Fringe: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Fringe: S04E21 Brave New World: Part 1 Fringe: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Fringe: S04E03 Alone in the World Fringe: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR The Orville: S02E05 All the World is Birthday Cake The Orville: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Shadowhunters: S01E10 This World Inverted Shadowhunters: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Lost in Space: S02E04 Forbidden World Lost in Space: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Daredevil: S01E05 World On Fire Marvel's Daredevil: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Person of Interest: S05E10 The Day the World Went Away Person of Interest: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E22 World's End Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E20 Farewell, Cruel World! Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Dark Matter: S03E04 - All the Time in the World Dark Matter: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Jurassic World (2015) Movies Chat... 1
CoZmicShReddeR World War Z (2013) Movies Chat... 0
THEDARK1 What a world First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 2
CoZmicShReddeR Thor: The Dark World (2013) Movies Chat... 1
CoZmicShReddeR Russians Live in a GTA world!! You Tube Favorite Video's 0
CoZmicShReddeR World Exclusive Microsoft Surfice Unboxing!! You Tube Favorite Video's 0
GoatRacer World's Biggest Baby Plays Kind of Scary Videogame Funny Stuff 2
CoZmicShReddeR World of Warcraft TV Commercial (UK): Chuck Norris - Hunter You Tube Favorite Video's 2
ShinobiRAGE World of Startcraft - SCII mod The CozWorld Lounge 1
CoZmicShReddeR Slowly making my way accross World of Warcraft! World of WarCraft Online 2
Raserisk The World of MINECRAFT MineCraft 4
CoZmicShReddeR World of Warcraft WOW Head Tool Tip Added to Forums! World of WarCraft Online 3
CoZmicShReddeR Welcome to CoZWorlds World of Warcraft Guild Roster~ World of WarCraft Online 1
CoZmicShReddeR Flying in Stormwind World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm Beta World of WarCraft Online 1
CoZmicShReddeR Just got notified I am in the World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm Beta World of WarCraft Online 5
KilRoy Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Movie) You Tube Favorite Video's 6
TKirby CoZWorld World of Text The CozWorld Lounge 5
CoZmicShReddeR Are you looking forward to World of Warcraft: Cataclysm? World of WarCraft Online 1
THEDARK1 World The CozWorld Lounge 0
Yoshihiro Slaughter Your World You Tube Favorite Video's 4
TheOneKilla My 3D Halloween Image Made For Coz-World.com Website Photo Gallery Chat 6
THEDARK1 Top of the world Obsidian Conflict 0
CoZmicShReddeR COZ-WORLD Game Servers Going Down! The CozWorld Lounge 21
ShinobiRAGE World in Conflict The CozWorld Lounge 3