Check This Funny video lol

StrifeX

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Credits
Oh my GOD! These guys just constantly Screaming these words "WTF Is that?!". I somehow find it really annoying if you listen to it long enough. They sound like they inhaled some helium while they're at it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR [Jun 7, 2016] First Tuesday of the Month Check in! (This Website!) First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 1
CoZmicShReddeR First Tuesday Check-in! First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 0
Evil Genius Windows server patch for 1.05 - server owners check here No More Room in Hell 0
Evil Genius Linux server patch for 1.05 - server owners check here No More Room in Hell 0
CoZmicShReddeR It's First Tuesday Check in!! First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 7
CoZmicShReddeR It's first Tuesday! All c7 clan member check in today! Make one post on the website!! First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 12
CoZmicShReddeR It's first tuesday! All c7 clan member check in today! Make one post on the website!! First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 8
CoZmicShReddeR It's first tuesday! All c7 clan member check in today! Make one post on the website!! First Tuesdays Check in of the Month! 13
BlueFox Hey Check This Picture I drew! Website Photo Gallery Chat 33
DruTfurgeson Funny Drunks You Tube Favorite Video's 2
ineedmoney funny Website Photo Gallery Chat 1
TheOneKilla Bush III (Funny PIC) Funny Stuff 11
Barney99 Funny Crysis Chickens You Tube Favorite Video's 3
Dizzy Cowboy Bee Bop funny Funny Stuff 3
ShinobiRAGE Funny ninja You Tube Favorite Video's 5
TheOneKilla Funny pictures The CozWorld Lounge 7
Irish Funny Banned Comercials You Tube Favorite Video's 6
Irish Jeff Dunham (very funny) You Tube Favorite Video's 10
ArcticRanger Funny Videos You Tube Favorite Video's 1
Irish Funny and cool movies You Tube Favorite Video's 9
TheOneKilla Funny McDonalds application The CozWorld Lounge 6
TheOneKilla A collection of funny videos You Tube Favorite Video's 8
BlueFox Funny picture lol The CozWorld Lounge 24
BlueFox Well this is rather funny Website Photo Gallery Chat 5
Evil Genius New Art/Gameplay Direction for NMRiH (Video link included) No More Room in Hell 0
CoZmicShReddeR OK Go - End Love - Official Video You Tube Favorite Video's 0
Raserisk Kid at my School GOES NUTS: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! You Tube Favorite Video's 0
CoZmicShReddeR In Search of Diamonds (Minecraft / Music Video) You Tube Favorite Video's 1
R33l_Owntag3 Present Problems (Gmod Machinima) My First YouTube Video :D You Tube Favorite Video's 5
CoZmicShReddeR 2010 Kia Soul Hamster Commercial | Black Sheep Kia Hamsters Video You Tube Favorite Video's 2
ShinobiRAGE Football halftime video game montage You Tube Favorite Video's 0
CoZmicShReddeR G4 Olivia Munn Slap Chop Music Video Remix You Tube Favorite Video's 1
Barney99 ArmA 2 video - Big battle You Tube Favorite Video's 6
TheOneKilla Wassup!!!!! 2008 [VIDEO] You Tube Favorite Video's 6
CoZmicShReddeR Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) You Tube Favorite Video's 3
CoZmicShReddeR Please Watch CoZmicShReddeR's Sons -YouTube- Video's You Tube Favorite Video's 10