UNBANNED Clan admins apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Cozmicshredder and all other C7 admins and clan members, I apologize for not thoroughly reading the forum rules, (mainly the 15+ part) in other words, I'm sorry for not telling you guys.

:?

I am deeply sorry for disrespecting and lying to the C7 clan and everyone in it, and I apologize to everyone for not reading the C7 recruitment thread rules correctly and thoroughly

Again, I am sorry.

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Well I feel this apologize is not heart filled and that your only sorry now because you where caught and punished. I feel that this dishonesty shames the clan and undermines the rules that it was founded on in. Dishonor is what your brought to the door step of the clan and it is an ugly thing this will take time and work on you part to gain back your honor, and time to be seen as an honest person. I personally fell that the truth is the best path and you should have brought ?this forward on your own and not having someone report your undermining and circumvention of our set down rules that all must uphold. Further more this bring us to heightened sense and will make easier to spot those in our clan that bypass our rules due to age.
Cozmicshredder and all other C7 admins and clan members, I apologize for not thoroughly reading the forum rules, (mainly the 15+ part) in other words, I'm sorry for not telling you guys
Here in your apologize you admit to reading the rules but mainly the 15+ part you choose to skip it. Meaning that you read enough of it to know what it was to skip it to go around and LIE to the clan, I really don't think your sorry so I do not accept this shoddy and a sham of an apologize.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Well I'm no admin, but I know how hard it is to make an apology to about uhh.. 2/3 of the whole clan. So I forgive you for the most part. Usually I never forgive lier's but since you're a friend I will make an exception. If you still want to you can sign up for CADET.. That is, if it's okay with Coz. And if you get around 5 admins to see your apology fit.

*EDIT* But as the other people are saying.. We need a little bit more from your apology. Saying "I'm sorry to the clan n' stuff." Doesn't always go well. SO! Make it longer I say? And more.. Apologetic..

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
I want to see a 500 word at least essay, as to why I should forgive you. Remember the more effort you put in to an apology, the more effective it will be.

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well i feel honsty is allways the best poicely.Its the fact that you told lies,can you be trusted again?

As for the apology i think it is a bit lame. :twisted:

DARK

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
I want you to get help on writing aplogizes from your parents or school where ever then post it

I want to know that you are sry really..really for disrespecting our clan.

rules buddy read them then post somthing that will make me forgive you.

right now it's not going to happen, ?but I know you can type something that will change what i think of you....

EL..

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
We want to see MANY Apologies! Have fun light. It's great for you to tell the trust too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)