Concerning our server reopened for PVK.

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
Pirates, Vikings, & Knights

Pirates, Vikings and Knights II pits three teams against each other in a struggle for wealth, power and total domination. The game features many different game modes including Territory, where players fight to control key locations in the map; Holy Grail, where players seek to hold the holy trinket and use its powers against the other teams; Booty, where players fight to capture and hold chests of treasure; and more.

Straight from the STEAM page itself, this is a mod for HL2 so I'm sure that most if not all of our clan members will be able to play. Download it for FREE at the link below,

http://store.steampowered.com/app/17570/

I will like to say first that this is probably one of the best mods for HL2 and will be for a very long time while someone people at first may not like it, it's definitely a game that you have to warm up to with a steep learning curve that personally I enjoy because the whole game play is based on skill and once you learn the ropes it is intensely satisfying.

Since opening yesterday, me and TheDeath have been working on populating the server. We actually managed to max it out which is a big plus in my opinion but today its been a trickle. However I think if more of our clan pitched in to populate the server even if its just 5 or 10 minutes of your time it would certainly help. Our only real competition is CVG and Slamming Butt Pirates. (Mostly just plays fun maps) It's fine if you find the game boring or uninteresting, just reading this thread is enough for me!

I was reading on their fourms that there is a definite *want* for a good solid eastern/central time zone server and we can provide that! I will say personally I don't like playing on CVG due to their rules and how strict they are and SBP is just fun maps.

Server IP is 208.86.251.56:27015 please come in when you can. Thanks!

TheDeath

Minecraft Builders
Jun 28, 2010
Eagle Pass Texas
How about making a Game night today (7/2/10) when most of the clan is on. Also players like people with mic's on the servers so if you got one use it to say funny things or have fun with the players. So if you dont have PVK2 try downloading it from the steam store, its a fun game.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Fun game. :) Thanks for hosting a gaming night, Raserisk!

Raserisk

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
It was a blast :) but I have to give credit to TheDeath for helping out as well! We need to do another gaming night in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)