Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Credits
Postbit Highlight
Post Style
Profile Music
Steam
Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you guys in an official post by me that I am shutting down all the COZ-WORLD servers this month.

I have decided it was time for me to let it go as I decided I cannot continue watching the servers and enjoying them and live a comfortable life..

I will hopefully host again in the future but for now I need some time to enjoy other things beyond the Internet for a while...

As you know for some I have began working out in the gym again and it takes up a lot of time and we just started on another later shift at work and well we are working more hours as well...

I posted in my news letter that I would be willing to advertise your servers on our website as long as they were dedicated 24/7...

I am not dissolving the clan nor am I demolishing everything here and the Ventrilo server is something that will be up for as long as I am alive...

The website will be here regardless as well and I will be on to maintain and chat on Vent as well as any other means available just shutting the game servers down is enough to give me plenty of time to rest and not worry about it...

If you would like to host a COZ-WORLD inspired server let me know and I'll be more then happy to help you set it up but it must be a 24/7 dedicated server not a once and a while server... And you must honor our ranks here on your servers as well which basically means you wouldn't stop any of our clan members from using C7 tags...

Anyways I am always available for chat both on the website and Ventrilo and by other means like text messaging and however else you could imagine!

Once again this isn't the destruction of COZ-WORLD or C7 it's a temporary lay back session until whatever happens!

Thank You!

Your Friend and Fearless Leader CoZMicShReddeR....

Drak

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
Credits
Oh my.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
I guess if you feel that's right, hence they are your servers and whatnot I can't do anything to stop you. I just hope you know where you're going with this.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Credits
Wow, that kinda sucks. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, Coz.

EscapeTheFate

Dec 31, 1969
Flordia
www.roadtoglorycs.com
Credits
I have 2 servers you guys can play on and advertising would be nice. ?They are Counter-Strike 1.6 servers though. ?Some fun mods on there. ?I can't believe this is happening especially when you just got the Sven back =(. ?If you host a server from computer it has to be Sven please =(

TheOnetl

Dec 31, 1969
Corpus Christi,Texas
lupeys.homeserver.com
Credits
Just as everyone says, i hope they do come back up, as for a server of some kind, i cant confirm it but i may have a 24/7 gmod server but will also be used for machinimas once im done with the scripting and all so yeah =/ I'll pm you coz if i get something going for all of us

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Credits
Get yourself right, man. That's all that matters. Real life should never play second chair to gaming. I think we all will miss the servers (for however long they are down), but life will carry on. Get healthy, live longer, and just relax.

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Credits
Steam
You gotta do what you gotta do ?Peace Baby :twisted:

2YuNg2Di

Dec 31, 1969
Tx, USA
Credits
Just when i wanna come play sven again you run away BAH...haha.

its cool ill still lurk here and there.

Your server(s) are usually the only ones i play on due to all the cool add-ons and whatnot. Great Community. Good times ?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.