DarkRP Druglabs, and where to hide them (Or find them)

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
I don't have pics, so you're going to need to explore the map yourself. City45 is the map I'm reffering to, of course.

The best spots to hide drugs:
I can guarantee you that you will at LEAST make your money back if you put Druglabs in the following locations.
1:
The dumpster in Sector 6. There's only one, so it should be easy to find. You WILL, however, need at least 2 wooden boxes to reach it. Once you're inside, just spawn druglabs till you hit the limit. Chances are, you'll find other people's DLs in there, as well. This is where the pissing people off part comes into play. Throw them out. Better yet, do a CP request, and tell them what you found, just to make the person whos DLs they are sweat. Most of them probably won't care, but there's always the newbie who gets it in his head that he's helping by destroying DLs. Anyway, just make sure you do that before you spawn YOURS, obviously, and make sure to destroy all the wooden boxes in the vicinity.

2:
The Grassy Area in Sector 6. There are several prime locations in this area, But choosing which one can be difficult. My recommendation: there's a REALLY dark spot right in front of the area behind the bars, so dark that you can barely see any DLs in it (you can only see the green spot on top, and then only barely). Another good spot in this area is the concrete pipe, but any CP worth his salt will probably find them there.

3:
In the factory, on top of the raised observation house (S6 again). This requires another box. One of the small ones should do, but as there aren't any in the immediate vicinity, you need to carry one there. Place the box on the right handrailing, and from there, jump on top of the observation house. There IS a limit, though, to how many DLs you can hide up there before they start to be visible to people on the catwalk. Just make sure you don't stack them too high. I personally discovered this location, so you'll have a good chance of them not being discovered for a good, long while. Make sure to destroy the box.

4:
One of my favorite locations, though not discovered by me, is not known to many other people. In the train tunnel, there is an area that you can get to that will not kill you from walking on it, though you DO need a battering ram or a lockpick to reach it (you need to bash the train doors open while it's moving) Usually people won't discover this location, just make sure that people can't see them from inside the train, and don't go to this location with anyone else, obviously. You need to kill yourself once you're done, though, as you can't get out without dying.

5:
The funniest (though least secure) spot to hide DLs HAS to be the police station. Hide them in the mayor's office for the best effect. Though it IS difficult to get in if you aren't a CP. Enjoy the hilarious OOC conversation.

6:
This is too risky a place for my taste, as it IS near a spawn point, but the good news is that only people who spawn there can find them. You need to kill yourself until you spawn on top of the roof near the town square. The good news is that only Civilians and gangsters spawn there, so you have a good chance of people not ratting you out.

As for anywhere else (most notably the "secret" passages), by now so many people have played this in SP mode that the secret passages are searched regularly by CPs, so what once was supposed to be great hiding spots have become the worst possible spots to hide them. Irony rocks, doesn't it?
If you decide not to follow this guide, the only thing I ask is that you be as creative as possible.

Dec 31, 1969
It might help if you explain what DarkRP is because frankly i have no idea what your talking about.

Yoshihiro
Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
Dark RP is a roleplaying (Hah!) sub-mod for Garry's Mod. Or, at least it's SUPPOSED to be. It usually degenerates into a Deathmatch once 5 or more people join the server. I take it not many of you guys RP? It's got a job system, you make money, and then you can use that money to buy weapons and Druglabs, which earn you 15 dollars per minute.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Sounds like you're not a fan. Or if you are it's a damn tough crowd in that mod.

Yoshihiro
Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
I can't say I'm a fan or not, as I've only played on 1 server that hosts DarkRP. But, as the script is ENTIRELY too minge-able, I would have to say that I'm done with trying to be serious in DarkRP, and I'm moving on to the Realtime Roleplay server if I want to do serious RP.

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
RP in garrysmod is retarded honestly a good rp can not be obtained in garrysmod. You might wanna try for something better because garrysmod doesn't go past simple onelineing dming retards. This information would probably better suited to a DarkRP forum.

Yoshihiro
Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
OK, in that case can you lock it or remove it or something ? I didn't mean to post something retarded, which this apparently is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)