Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Irish

Steam Users
Local time
Today 8:03 AM
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
I already have a post on this game thats been up for months.

Barney99

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Totally getting. Might not be able to play it all the way through though.. Looks hard.

Irish

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Here's my post Goat, its in the youtube section. Forum link I just got the game yesterday and played it for about 4 hours before I had to go to bed. The game is sick, and probably one of the best horrors I've played up to date. It hasn't scared me yet but he has made me jump a few times. And the beginning is just a huge adrenaline rush, and one hell of an opening. And the game mechanics work really well. The only thing that seemed odd or wrong about the game is the desmemberment of ragdolls. I was able to simply walk against a ragdoll and dismember his head. ?:s ? But other than that qwerk the game has been amazing thus far. I'm in Ch 3 of 13 and am powering the hell outta the plasma cutter. Oh, and don't bother even really using the flamethrower til you beef the shit out of it, because that thing sucks when you get it, so does the assault rifle gun (forgot the name). I highly recommend the game to anyone who wants a good action game with tons of grotesque and scary moments.

P.S. Btw be sure to download the elite suit from the marketplace, its free and automatically beefs your suit to tier 2 which saves you about 10k credits ingame. You get the suit ingame from one of the many shops. And they should have a downloadable suit via whichever platform you are playing on that does the same thing, so be sure to go grab it. Oh, and did I mention the suit looks fucking awesome?? Well, it does.

Barney99

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Why would there be hard feelings?? Irish posted about it in the past, and now you have just announced that the game came out.. Lets not make a big thing out of something little...

Irish

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
No big deal, and I have another update for you guys. The Elite Suit you dl is not just a free upgrade to tier 2 but 3 also, so it saves you 30k instead of 10 and you have awesome looking armor with greath inventory space and armor rating at the beginning with it. I might even go higher, I won't find out till I find the tier 4 schematic (if there is one) to see if its upgraded past it as well. The drawback of the armor is that it makes the game a breeze at the beginning, so if you are wanting a challenge don't get it till you've beat the game and started over.

? ? I was also reading articles about it and once you beat the game it will give you the option to start over with all your upgrades, items, weapons, etc. What sucks and completely stupifies me as to why they didn't do it, is that it doesn't let you change the difficulty. So if you play through on medium and want to do it on hard for a challenge or for the 150g achievement then you have to start over. Sry guys. Maybe they will update that later though.

? ? Ok now for some tips to help you guys out. THERE ARE NO CINEMATICS!!! The only cinematic I have encountered is the one at the very beginning which is till you land on Ishimaru. So if you start getting dragged by a huge arm about the size of your body down a hole towards a dark whole, fucking panic. Because if you don't your ass is grass. Also, if the vacum places, be VERY aware of your surroundings, visually. In the vacuum you can't hear anything but the thud of your giant ass boots and your breathing. Any enemies that come up you won't hear them till after they've attacked, so be constantly looking around. Another is the flying/winged guys. Whenever you see them, they won't attack you, they'll appear to be eating on corpses. THIS IS BY FAR WRONG! Kill them immediatly, because they aren't feeding, they are turning it into a necromorph, and when they are the ones to do it, it becomes no normal one but a freakishly fast and strong necro with shit loads of hp. Oh, and not to mention that after it gets done getting all the corpses and sending them to you, it comes at you as well with a small present, not saying what tho. ?:) ? ?If you see a necro with a fat stomach, experiment. ?XD ?Its like a piniata, bust it open and see what comes out, if you consider yourself a daredevil. Or just be a puss and shoot the appendiges and head off, but the stomach conserves a lot ammo with a few drawbacks, figure that one out on your own. Last one, when you get to areas and see stuff growing on the walls and floors resembling blood mixed with diarreaha (no, I'm not kidding thats what it looks like and sounds like) you can move on it, its safe...... to an extent. It slows you down to a very slow walk, so be sure to dodge it if you are in a fight or having to go somewhere quickly.

Ok, thats it for now. I'll post some more info when I get a decent amount to post. See you buys on Ishimaru, and all hail the MARKER.

Irish

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Does anyone besides me even have the game yet? And FYI the game also comes out for pc this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread