This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

Sign in or Join to remove this message!

By CoZmicShReddeR on Sep 6, 2017 at 11:31 AM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Automotive Forensic Scientist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Map
    CoZmicShReddeR
    Title: Death Note

Genre: Mystery, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller

Director: Adam Wingard

Cast: Nat Wolff, Willem Dafoe, Keith Stanfield, Margaret Qualley, Shea Whigham, Michael Shamus Wiles, Paul Nakauchi, Artin John, David S. Jung, Tony Ali, Christopher Britton, Masi Oka, Matthew Kevin Anderson, Barbara Beall, Lia Lam, Christian Sloan, Jessica McLeod, Cole Vigue, Olena Medwid, Paul McGillion, Eileen Pedde, Fraser Corbett, Natalie Moon, Ash Lee, Albert Nicholas, Al Miro, Arlina Rodríguez, Chris Webb, Michelle Kim, Colin Corrigan, Sarah Ziolkowski, Jack Ettlinger, Michelle Choi-Lee, Scott Seol, Beau Han Bridge, Jesse Irving, Anousha Alamian, Jesse Stretch, Artur Stofel, Shayan Moallef, DaeYoung Danny Kim, Anup Sehdev, Juanpaolo Mercado, Kyle Donaldson, Addison Gosselin

Release Date:

Runtime: 101

Plot: A young man comes to possess a supernatural notebook, the Death Note, that grants him the power to kill any person simply by writing down their name on the pages. He then decides to use the notebook to kill criminals and change the world, but an enigmatic detective attempts to track him down and end his reign of terror.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Sep 6, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      a3faaa841053ca67dfa7a0bf8ac9b9f0.gif
      Death Note wasn't that bad of a movie as most of the posts I've read online!

I did at first hate it shut it off after watching the first 20 minutes of it then went back a week later watched it liked it!

b7eae3ca2ea165285e6f9bba370c0278.gif
      The thing that set me off was a scene where he first meets Ryuk and he destroys the class room where Light Turner is serving detention then it switches to the next day no mention of the class room being destroyed so I shut it off said fuck it...

I then watched the screeching Anime version on Netflix found the story good but the Japanese voice actors voices where insanely screechy and it made me want to revisited the live action movie again and watch it through and found it really good!
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Buy us a beer!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate to us!