Don't have a working computer ATM,,

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
I haven't been very active here 'cause I screwed up my computer. I'm waiting for Nvidia/ATi to release their new cards in a few weeks so it will probably be even longer before I become more active on the forums and on vent.

I screwed it up by tightening a water-block too tight to my GPU. Usually thats almost impossible, but with my specific chip version (g92a) they removed protection from such a thing to happen.

Sorry I hadn't let you guys in on the situation a while back when it first happened. Don't want you guys to think I left the clan.

Cya guys later!! ?8)

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
That sucks, worse thing that happened to me when I put together my computer was I overtightened the barbs on my Video card water-block and stripped some of the threads. Then that made it leak when I did a test :D, so I had to use some thread locker to fix it. All good now :).

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Lol it's just one thing after another, well at least you didn't accidentally throw a hammer at your brand new flat-screen that you got like a week ago. >:O

TheOneKilla

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Good news!!
I told my grandma about what happened, she felt so bad for me that she bought me a new graphics card.. :D Just got my 9800gtx in the mail, now I got to get a replacement cable for my headphones. :roll: Anyways, once I get my headphones working, I'll be on vent.

and just for the guys saying:
"I'm a nub cause he got a 9800gtx."
I got it while it was on sale ($250, compared to $300+)

TheOneKilla

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
[quote="GoatRacer";p="12476":119dm1c0]did you give her the puppy eyes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)