Dont know if I will be able to play for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLowers2002

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
As of right now my internet here on the island of death has went from an average ping of around 50ms to 1500ms. ?They are looking into the problem even though I told them exactly what it was and a simple fix. ?These morons decided to go through 15 different proxies and I have great ping up to the 8th proxy and then looks to be either a line problem or the signal gets rerouted through a satellite cause there is an instant 800ms jump which tells me that im going throuhg some dog slow satellite connection now. ?I will be around in the forums a lot more since I cant play a freaking thing! ?Hopefully I will get of this island soon and back to my FIOS back east. ?Cheers

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Never mind pal we will still be here when you get sorted. :evil:

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Good luck, dude. Like Dark said, we'll be here. When you get back here to VA, your connection should be great (since you have FIOS and not Comcast which is starting to have some serious intermittent issues around here).

MrLowers2002

MrLowers2002

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
As of right now guys I have NO internet in my room I am using this great satellite connection I have at work just to talk to you but I will see if i can muscle these idiots into letting me look at the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)