Doom 3 most frightning moment

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Jun 5, 2010
I have to admit doom 3 did scare me at sowhen me parts but when i first encounterd the little baby demons i nearly crapped myself i mean cmon it jumped out at me from out of nowhere and i had very low health

Anyone else got a scary moment in mind?

Warramir

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Dec 11, 2009
Amsterdam
Steam
Not in doom, but to keep this thread alive; my most frightening moment in a game was Morrowind. After a few hours playing this epic RPG game i felt strong enough to explore a cave with my low level character. Exciting enough, but suddenly it started to rain and thunder. It scared the hell out of me. It must have been one of the first game with changing weather in a game.

SkDemons

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Jun 5, 2010
lol i know that feeling it seems any game with a dark place and a storm going on can have the tendency to keep you on the edge a bit even if its not a horror game

JAFO

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Jan 26, 2011
Denver, CO USA
Dark as hell, surround sound turned WAY up. Walked through a door only to find PINKY in my grill. I reeled backwards through 3 rooms trying to cycle weapons, firing blindly the whole time. Had it been real I would've had a coronary cuz I CRAPPED my pants as it was. Scariest game I've ever played, by FAR, is AvP as a marine. We all know what we're up against, and what happens to humans in this game, but it didn't matter. It was SOOOOOOO dark and the ambient music/sounds were AWESOME. I was scared out of my mind before I got the first beep on my motion tracker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)