Doom Map Rotation

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Any chance the Doom Arena Maps could be removed from the Map Rotation? They require CS:S To be Mounted in Synergy and most people don't mount anything even if they DO have CS:S. And for those without CS:S You get to run through a map with massive walls of Pink and Black Squares Which is really Horrible on the eyes.

In fact i was just on the server and we noticed it was in the Rotation and so I said I'd post requesting it be Removed.

~ WillSWC

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Well, apparently you also need half life: Source, and i never bothered to get it, so i cant play any synergy untill i get my internet back, and i can download it.

Dec 31, 1969
I CAN mount all my games, but then when i do i get errors from VAC. But yeah that's gotta suck to see entire maps in checkerboard.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I guess this is a legitimate reason here. Although it's not really the maps fault. Since you said you need to have CS:S and HL:Source. And a lot of other maps might be made this way. But if Coz sees this as a good enough reason, it's good enough for me.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yeah, it's totally retarded the idea of mounting other mods I do agree and think they should include all the files with each maps as I have spoken to a number a great mappers they all say the mapper can include all that within the map...

But as it goes the maps stay until we get more mappers to make maps for Synergy...

I suggest that if anyone has problems with mounting they report the issue to the www.synergymod.net forums...

Dec 31, 1969
You had the same problem as i did though Coz, and the fix that they told us didn't seem to work so now i'm waiting untill some kind of update or whatever. Either way i'm not too crazy about mounting my games with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)