[EDIT] The servers have some issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2009
www.gamerzunlimited.com
-- "BAD: 2523:svc_bad;Host_Error: CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegibal server message - svc_bad" and "Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client #" regularly disconnects ALL players from the server.
-- You can no longer rtv if there's no timelimit.

About two weeks ago someone started goin into the C7's sven coop server files and started changing some stuff. Whoever it was added a rule "Play maps, don't farm exp - you will lose all exp if you farm" when half the maps on the server ARE farming maps. And then a few days later, the Host_Error showed up. And now there's the no timelimit no rtv thing. Which is a problem 'cause now you can't rtv away from maps that have no ending, or maps where the end didn't trigger.

Can someone PLEASE go in and fix things?

----------

EDIT: I haven't gotten any of the host errors so far, so it looks like those are fixed.

But there's still the issue of "You canot rockthevote, there is no timelimit." Server 1 is currently stuck on sc_dead_zone3 'cause apparently someone moved the machine that opens the very first door to the other side (which is only openable by the train, and automatically shuts itself) and then left, probably after dying and then not being able to continue on. Now the map cant be beaten, will not autochange, and can't be rtved away from. "no timelimit no rtv" has killed Server 1...

Until someone manages to crash the server, or an admin changes the level. Whichever comes first...

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Re: The servers have some issues that make it very hard to p

NovemberTerra";p="15234 said:
-- "BAD: 2523:svc_bad;Host_Error: CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegibal server message - svc_bad" and "Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client #" regularly disconnects ALL players from the server.
-- You can no longer rtv if there's no timelimit.

About two weeks ago someone started goin into the C7's sven coop server files and started changing some stuff. Whoever it was added a rule "Play maps, don't farm exp - you will lose all exp if you farm" when half the maps on the server ARE farming maps. And then a few days later, the Host_Error showed up. And now there's the no timelimit no rtv thing. Which is a problem 'cause now you can't rtv away from maps that have no ending, or maps where the end didn't trigger.

Can someone PLEASE go in and fix things?
Thanks for the information... We looked into these issues and we believe we fixed them!

N
Feb 14, 2009
www.gamerzunlimited.com

EDIT: I haven't gotten any of the host errors so far, so it looks like those are fixed.

But there's still the issue of "You canot rockthevote, there is no timelimit." Server 1 is currently stuck on sc_dead_zone3 'cause apparently someone moved the machine that opens the very first door to the other side (which is only openable by the train, and automatically shuts itself) and then left, probably after dying and then not being able to continue on. Now the map cant be beaten, will not autochange, and can't be rtved away from. "no timelimit no rtv" has killed Server 1...

Until, of course, someone manages to crash the server or an admin changes the level. Whichever comes first...

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

NovemberTerra";p="15245 said:

Until, of course, someone manages to crash the server or an admin changes the level. Whichever comes first...
The time limit for sc_dead_zone3 to 30 min it was set to unlimited!

As far as the maps go I have been playing sven co-op a bit more then usual and found a lot of maps to be broken with the new version...

I will see if there is a way to fix rtv. I think it might broken..
?
Thank you

N
Feb 14, 2009
www.gamerzunlimited.com
Makin a list of maps here:

crystal: no timelimit, and crashes server every 2-10 minutes (it didn't do that before all the crap started)
escape_series_2a: no timelimit
escape_series_2b: no timelimit

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia
I remember the painstaking process of going through each map and setting time limits, fixing config settings and making res files.

I also remember playing through practically (probably literally) every map on the previous version doing that and putting together a map rotation.

I wish I had that kind of time these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)