This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

Sign in or Join to remove this message!

By CoZmicShReddeR on Mar 21, 2017 at 6:23 AM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Automotive Forensic Scientist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Map
    CoZmicShReddeR
    Title: Elvis & Nixon

Tagline: On December 21st, 1970, two of America's greatest recording artists met for the first time.

Genre: Comedy, History

Director: Liza Johnson

Cast: Kevin Spacey, Michael Shannon, Alex Pettyfer, Johnny Knoxville, Colin Hanks, Evan Peters, Tate Donovan, Sky Ferreira, Tracy Letts, Ahna O'Reilly, Ashley Benson, Dylan Penn, Joey Sagal, Geraldine Singer, Hanala Sagal, Poppy Delevingne, Gus Rhodes

Release Date:

Runtime: 87

Plot: In 1970, a few days before Christmas, Elvis Presley showed up on the White House lawn seeking to be deputized into the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs by the President himself.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Mar 21, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      I just watched this on Amazon Prime thought it was pretty good and the fact that it is based on a true story that I never heard of made it interesting to watch!
  • About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Like us on Facebook

• Buy us a beer!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate to us!