Empire maps

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
I've noticed people are really starting to get bored of the few maps we have on Empires. They say the games great but thats one the it really lacks is a good range of map selection. I was wondering if it was possible to get some more maps.

Dec 31, 1969
You know, i havent even seen emp_money in that map rotation, maybe you can throw that in there :D

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Well it IS a fairly new mod. Takes some time making good decent maps...

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I can tell you now no new maps will be coming out "that are offical" untill they fix the aircrafte feature to the game.

Patience is required but I hear on the grape vine flying objects r awesomz.

Irish

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
What's the empire mod's official site address so I can keep tabs on the maps.

Dec 31, 1969
I'm getting a little worried about the Empires server over here, i haven't seen very many people on it when i go to check the forums out. And since i'm not at my computer yet i'm going to at least look for some maps for this thing, hell maybe when i get back i can learn to make my own!

So first i'm going to look for maps, then if theres a download then i'll try these maps out and if they turn out ok i'll let you know guys know about them in another thread.

I'm really interested in helping this server out right now but i think i picked a bad time since i'm on vacation right now but when i get back i'll see what i can do.

Dec 31, 1969
Sorry for the double post but there seems to be alot more maps around then we thought there was, i'll let you guys know what i've dug up sometime later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)