UNBANNED Erm, You banned the wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathrin

Dec 31, 1969
Trumbull, Connecticut
www.furaffinity.net
Unban please? Coz-world 1 on ZM is my favorite server and I have no idea why I was banned for racism, as I wasn't the one making all the "black people" jokes on voice chat... I rarely ever talk to begin with.

steam account: unrealfenix

Can an admin or someone contact me at feathersonfur@gmail.com please =/

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
xXdeathXx told me that you typed a racist comment,along with someone else (cant recall atm). According to him you said (n word)s stole my bike. Stuff like that will get you banned. He says that he remembers you saying that and if you can provide evidence that this is a mistake then please bring it forward.

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
Also you have not even given us your steam ID, and for future reference do not ever say the N word under any circumstance it will get you banned rather it was a joke or not. Maybe coz and the other admins MIGHT consider it but don't get your hopes up.

Kathrin

Kathrin

Dec 31, 1969
Trumbull, Connecticut
www.furaffinity.net
How do I find out what my steam ID is? also, how do I provide evidence otherwise? I was just playing ZM and pow, ban: racism

If theres any way I can help figure out what happened, I'd love to help - i'm just a little confused here as I wasn't joking or even doing anything racist

I just assumed I was banned by accident due to the ammount of "N***** stole my bike" jokes people where throwing around while waiting for the round to start

Edit: Okay, asked around, found my ID!
STEAM_0:0:8885517

Kathrin

Kathrin

Dec 31, 1969
Trumbull, Connecticut
www.furaffinity.net
Hard to be patient when you're addicted, but I understand and i'll wait :D

It's given me plenty of time to set up my profile, figure out the weird little money system thing, buy a pet, and miss out on my two most disliked maps - Cage fight and gas dump 8)

Kathrin

Kathrin

Dec 31, 1969
Trumbull, Connecticut
www.furaffinity.net
Bedtime for me, I'll check back tomorrow then, hope you guys find what you're looking for

BTW if it helps with the logs any, I was logged on as "Kathrin" at the time

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Kathrine you are being unbanned along as you know that racism is not tolerated at all in any cirumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)