This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

9.0- Amazing Fallout 4

Discussion in 'Video Game Reviews!' started by Einhander, Nov 23, 2015.

Discuss Fallout 4 in the Video Game Reviews! area at CozWorld.com.

Fallout 4
Rating:
3.00/5,
2 votes
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.

Freedom and Liberty! - Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours.

You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L! - Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle.

Super Deluxe Pixels! - An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.

Violence and V.A.T.S.! - Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage.

Collect and Build! - Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Role-Playing
Release Date:

Screenshot

Fanart

Game Trailer
  1. Einhander

C7 LEADER Minecraft Builders Steam Users

80%
    Blog Posts:
    Fallout 4 has too many instances that completely rejects established lore or themes established in previous Fallout games. I attempt to present a very real down to earth review of the game without holding my punches to much.

*SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* If its red its a spoiler! You were warned!

Ghouls.
    Ghouls in Fallout 4 are styled in a completely different way from their skin, tone, and eyes. Somehow the ghouls of the commonwealth have either survived relatively well or discovered a hidden cache of skin cream to limit the decay of their exterior appearance. The tone of their skin is also far to uniform for a ghoul simply because the epidermis needs to show signs of decay. Without this decay then there is no discernible way of distinguishing a ghoul from a wastelander with bad burns or scars.

The eyes, the eyes are a new addition in Fallout 4 which completely changes the look of ghouls to some kind of soulless looking entity. The reason behind this “change” is beyond logic and reasoning as in previous installments of Fallout the eyes have been orange, yellow, and green while being mixed in with normal healthy human eye colors. Do the commonwealth ghouls suffer from some kind of case of extreme cataracts and are now blind? If so then how do they interact with the world so well if they are in fact blind?

What happened to the dreaded Deathclaw?
    What happened to the Deathclaws? Seriously the player encounters them not even an hour into the game and... what? Deathclaws are no longer the giant scary spoken in hushed whispers demon beast of a creature that pierces people's hearts with fear. Now they are on par with the games mutated bears (No I won't call them that silly moniker they have) and barely put up any real fight. In previous Fallout titles Deathclaws would tear through power armor like aluminum foil and rip less armored individuals to sunder like tissue paper not to mention their incredibly high endurance to sustain such close combat fighting.

Cats?
    Why are there cats? WHY are there CATS? WHY ARE THERE CATS?!
    Cats in the Fallout universe were eliminated from play a long time ago because of one simple fact, cats are easy food. It was established in previous games that since cats were docile and readily available that survivors of the great war devoured them for nourishment. There should not be any cats in the Fallout universe unless Vault-Tec made a vault dedicated to saving the species of cats. Sure vault dwellers could have taken their cats with them but the population of cats would be far to small to actually produce a viable population of them to survive. The only way I would accept a cat in the Fallout universe if it was mummified or fossilized. Why were cats even put into Fallout 4?!

Synths!
    Why did this gimmick even exist? Why does this form of super tech exist in Fallout when everyone is struggling with remedial technologies? Why does this drive the plot? Why does this exist?
    I'll tell you why, because Bethesda said so... so now we have to deal with the garbage that it is. The only way I can see this being of valid use is if they piggy backed off of the Fallout Tactics events. But even then the leap of technology is far to great to allow such a super tech to exist. Sure you can go down the route that the Institute does magic with science but lets be honest the majority of us opted to completely ignore the stupidity of their introduction in Fallout 3. Also what purpose do they fulfill that a Mr. Handy or Sentry Bot can't do? I understand and love the fact that the Fallout universe is tied with science fiction but Fallout always throttled its silliness when it came to the main plot line. Synths would have been perfectly fine as a background oddity not a plot device.

The Railroad of dumb
    The Railroad faction is by far one of the dumbest factions I have ever encountered and I have seen the Children of Atom. These robo loving civil rights activists really grind my gears as they are protecting wait for it “cookie cutter synthetic humans”. Sure the Synths can act human but they can't reproduce like we can. The synths which are built to complete the same tasks as a Mr. Handy are being protected by the bleeding heart activists. Considering how easy it was to discover their headquarters why didn't we find them already eradicated!? They aren't central to the plot and they serve no real purpose other than helping non human, human prefabs be human? Really what was the point of this if there was even one? To make player like myself feel bad for killing synths? To make me question my moral positioning? Because it completely failed to do that and only helped in frustrating me when this childish crap popped up in the game at all. Lets be honest how many of us killed them all on first contact and just analyzed the stupid chip themselves? I know I sure did and didn't even care about their now rotting or eroding corpses afterward.

Children of Atom....again?
    Yup the D.C. cult of stupid made a return in Fallout 4 YAY. While I can sit here and postulate on how this is even possible I don't even care. I fail to see a reason on why they exist because I blew up megaton a long time ago. Sure the timeline may not reflect my evil action in Fallout 3 but lets be honest do they have a reason for being in Fallout 4 other than being a filler enemy and giving you two dialog snippets to find Virgil?

Super Mutants
    Super mutants no longer look like super ghouls from Fallout 3 so that's a plus. But I have to gripe about the limited amount of intelligent super mutants. Strong and Virgil are it as far as I have seen and even then its very limited. What Fallout 3 and 4 did wrong for the super mutants was the fact that they failed to understand how super mutants fundamentally work. Typically super mutants work in a hierarchy with the most intelligent super mutant on top. These smart mutants would then dictate the course of action the others would take. Now I understand that is based on the masters design but it makes a lot of sense when controlling a large population. These super mutants which were created by the Institute? Just run around raiding and pillaging without any real purpose much like the Vault 87 failures. What I don't understand is why no one thought to teach them anything other than Rex Goodman. Considering the super mutants are capable of speech and learning, why didn't the Institute attempt to educate them? I can firmly believe that would have been a far better en devour then just dumping them outside. And since the Institute is no longer producing super mutants how are they repopulating their ranks? Is this a case of super mutants because super mutants?

Respawn....
    Why is it that everything respawns?! It completely makes the decision of clearing a raider stronghold superfluous and breaks from the established finite quantity of life in the wasteland. If we eliminate the entire population of 50% of the map and has no consequences then what is the point? Where are these people coming from? Why did all the loot respawn? Sure you can say for replay ability of areas but then its just failing to correct the underlying issue of negative possibility space. Kill all the raiders and wait a couple of days and then its filled with feral ghouls, I could see that. Kill all the super mutants and a settlement pops up, I can see that. Kill all the raiders and raiders show back up, no I can't see that because I literally just killed those same people. That's the thing it respawns the same darn people that the player eliminated from play. Can no one really die?! Does this mean that the entire game is pointless because even if I kill bad guy “A” he will respawn and continue doing bad guy “A” things?

V.A.T.S.
    I don't see any reason to discuss it simply because with the current perspective of the modern Fallout games there isn't a real point to it. Those individuals who are making waves about V.A.T.S. Are focusing on the wrong details as this mechanic is merely a gimmick for those who are nostalgic to the old ways the Fallout games used to play. To be honest I don't feel V.A.T.S. is even required to make a viable Fallout game and in my observation tends to be more of a limiting factor because it requires players to stop combat (or slow combat) to make the same shots they normally take. I can understand its valid uses from the console perspective as aiming with a controller is difficult when compared to the control of a mouse and keyboard. But with the current perspective of the game PC users really don't require it.

Additional posts will continue the review.

• Like Like x 1
    SSL Certificates
  2. Einhander

80%
    Blog Posts:
    This post is hidden to guests.
    To view this post, please log in.
    If you are not a member, you will need to sign up.

• Like Like x 1
    SSL Certificates
  3. Einhander

80%
    Blog Posts:

• Like Like x 1
    SSL Certificates
  4. Einhander

80%
    Blog Posts:

• Like Like x 1
    SSL Certificates
  5. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Web Admin Super Moderators Minecraft Builders

27%
    Blog Posts:

SSL Certificates
  6. THEDARK1

C7 LEADER Steam Users

80%
    Blog Posts:

• Like Like x 1
    SSL Certificates