Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
ok just submit your favorite quotes!!!!

those who belive in god fear death..., those who dont fear death; have no hell nor a god
Nathaniel T.

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.
Joseph Stalin (1879 - 1953)

No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately.
Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)

No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)

We should every night ball ourselves to an account: What infirmity have I mastered today? What passions opposed? What temptation resisted? What virtue acquired?
Seneca

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Carl Jung

your welcome to use any of these in your favorites as well!

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
I swear to you.. these quotes are real quotes of president george bush.

GEORGE BUSH QUOTES:
"If You Dont Stand For Anything, than you stand for nothing"
"We are going to put food on your family"
"I am the decider and i decide wats best"
"Terrorists are trying to find new and innovative ways to harm our country..... and so are we"

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
Silence says more than words ever could.

Be silent always when you doubt your sense.

Giving someone place in your heart is risky thing. Most of the time I get hurt.

Speak softly and carry a big stick

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.

If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humor.

And: A sense of humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Life is one big Poo pie and we ALL have to take a bite, and if you are REALLY unlucky you have to have SECONDS!!!!!

THE.DARK.1
still at large.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Desmond Tutu:
"in order to be a Nobel laureate you must have three things: a short name, a big nose, and sexy legs"

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. - Ronald Regan

If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid. - Epictetus

Ignorance in the universe will never starve as long as man exists to feed it. - Eye4NEye

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
"high school is what drove Hannibal Lecter to madness, not Nazis eating his sister"
-myself
"I don't care if there is a mass genocide or not, Avril Lavigne should never sing John Lennon, it's more offensive to the memory of the man"
-again me

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
" To be early is to be on time, To be on time is to be late, To be late is unacceptable ". Saw it on my classroom door one time, was interesting.

She-Devil

Dec 31, 1969
Sacramento, California
#1 My first one is "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall !" ?Ronald Reagan ?(for obvious reasons) ? ? ? ? ?#2 ?this ons is on a lighter note! ? " I HAVE COME HERE TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND KICK ASS AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM!! " ?Rowdy Roddy Piper (movie called " They Live" )

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Seen it She, funny movie. :twisted:

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Only one thing a man can truly succeed in. That would be life.

In Soviet Russia waffle iron cooks YOU!

A hole in your heart isn't as much of a problem as it was before. We have stitches for that now..

Lying is like signing your death note. It does nothing but hurt.

Life isn't always perfect. You will make mistakes. No worries though. That's what the re-spawn button is for.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
She-Devil";p="5140 said:
#1 My first one is "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall !" ?Ronald Reagan ?(for obvious reasons) ? ? ? ? ?#2 ?this ons is on a lighter note! ? " I HAVE COME HERE TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND KICK ASS AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM!! " ?Rowdy Roddy Piper (movie called " They Live" )
I love that movie!

Cthulhu

Dec 31, 1969
Manchester, England
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

I don't know what/who that came from but I really like it.

Dec 31, 1969
Niagara Falls, NY, USA
"Would you like a "smuck" in a pancake?" - Originally supposed to be smoke, but sounds like smuck with the accent the guy has.

G-WAR

Dec 31, 1969
Californina U.S.A.
:D "WHERE THE MEN ARE MEN . AND THE SHEEP ?ARE ?SCARED!!!!" :lol: ?(the dark one) ? ? ? ? ? ?"When Hell Is Full The Dead Shall, Walk The Earth!" ?:evil: (Dawn of The Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)