FireWorks

Should FireWorks be allowed on Special occasions?

• Yes, It should be!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
I have an idea for the server. My idea is that on special occasions like clan members Birth Days there should be fireworks allowed. Since there's Holidays that are coming they should be allowed on those days.

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
I think it would be a good idea, but I think it should be restricted from all people, because alot of people will just spam it and that leads to crashings (i've seen it happen). So I think it should either be left for the person who the celebration is for, or under the supervision of higher ranks.

StrifeX
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
The only thing is that there should be a limit to the fireworks per minute or something.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
sounds good and if it does get enabled maybe only administrators should be able to launch them otherwise one of you guys might get over excited

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
thats kinda what I ment by having only the person the celebration is for being able to launch them or have higher ranks launch them

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well I could set the password that day for the birthday person only but still the birthday person has to agree not to spam them to much as it eats up CPU cycles on the server and could cause the whole server box to crash and burn! :wink:

lickthrum

Dec 31, 1969
Hell
That sounds like a cool idea! It might not be good if they're set off in small crowded maps cuz they would cause lag for people withweak PC's (like me)

Dec 31, 1969
Everett Washington
And, Lickthrum all the entities and sound wavs for that map would make it crash too, Like an empty map like laststand but with not as many zombies would be a good place. Or like Hezus birthday map would be a good place.

StrifeX
Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
We can do it but it always has to have a limit or maybe someone's computer will be smoking later on! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)