FUCK YOU CoZmicShReddeR! Dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2011
I think that all administrators and every1 in the shit called "CozWorld" are old people who do not have a life! I got banned from the Synergy server and now tried to play in Exterminatus and I saw that I'm banned on all servers!

So CoZmicShReddeR, your bastard! You are an arrogant and racist, just because I am not American (thank god) and you really suck! Your penis already is dead haha! BITCH

Go fuck yourself your son of a bitch! Asshole and get a life!

Oh, and the website is a shit! CozWorld do not even know how to make a good header image. It looks like a rainbow! Like you.

BITCH! BAN ME HERE TOO! I DON'T CARE YOUR FUCKING BASTARD.

THIS GUYS STEAM_ID IS: STEAM_0:0:35735598
The IP Address is: 189.15.101.231
The host name is: 189-015-101-231.xd-dynamic.ctbcnetsuper.com.br

He was permanently banned on our Obsidian Conflict server for griefing he was purposely exploiting something that was blocking and killing everyone and they were trying to voteban him but he was leaving and coming back and all 12 people on the server were complaining about him. This wasn't a racist ban this was a ban to prevent someone from ruining the majority's fun!
https://www.cozworld.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:35735598&Submit=

Last edited by a moderator:
RiversideBR
Jan 16, 2011
Cozmic fuck you!

I think that all administrators and every1 in the shit called "CozWorld" are old people who do not have a life! I got banned from the Synergy server and now tried to play in Exterminatus and I saw that I'm banned on all servers!

So CoZmicShReddeR, your bastard! You are an arrogant and racist, just because I am not American (thank god) and you really suck! Your penis already is dead haha! BITCH

Oh, and the website is a shit! CozWorld do not even know how to make a good header image. It looks like a rainbow! Like you.

BITCH! BAN ME HERE TOO! I DON'T CARE YOUR FUCKING BASTARD.f

He was permanently banned on our Obsidian Conflict server for griefing he was purposely exploiting something that was blocking and killing everyone and they were trying to voteban him but he was leaving and coming back and all 12 people on the server were complaining about him. This wasn't a racist ban this was a ban to prevent someone from ruining the majority's fun!
https://www.cozworld.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:35735598&Submit=

RiversideBR
Jan 16, 2011

RiversideBR
Jan 16, 2011
Cozmic fuck you!

RiversideBR
Jan 16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)