• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Planning to!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jimpa

Dec 31, 1969
Sweden
I decided to just make a poll about it, Well as (probably) you have heard gmod10 is released and sold for 10$ bucks. Now i'm asking you if you are going to or have bought it.

Borjoyzee

Dec 31, 1969
Lenexa Kansas
www.steampowered.com
I really enjoyed garry's mod 9 and I had a server setup for it. I had so many sweps and mods for my server, but then garrys mod 10 came out and most people left and so I left. I am thinking about getting gmod10, but I am not sure.

Jan 18, 2004
NYC
g-montag.deviantart.com
I bought it.
I happen to find it very enjoyable and abit more expansive than what Version 9 had to offer.

For 10 bucks, you really can't go wrong.

ThE_WeeKinG

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Skarpnäck, Sweden
I have to agree with Angry on that, it's way more expansive than G-mod 9. I'd recommend someone that enjoyed G-mod 9 to buy it, sure. Now if you enjoyed G-mod 9, you're going to enjoy G-mod 10, it's more stable than G-mod 9, and it has way more options.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
And you cant go wrong with wiremod. You were able to only make so much with the original tools... Now wiremod for gmod 10 only is around and you can do soooo much more.

Gmod 10 is definetly worth it

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
omg this game is awesome... it took me a long time to make a decision on buying it, but i feel stupid now because i took so long ?:?

I am truly addicted to gmod10... i havent played zm and css in soo long.

There is just way to much to do in gmod10, at first it may seem overwhelming, but if you stick around and learn the basics of everything you will truly get a kick just screwing around.

Im thinking of posting a huge collection of all the screen shots i have of all the cool things and fun things ive done on gmod10 just to show all that you can do.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
While I do enjoy Gmod10 for some reason its hard to pose the rag dolls, which is reason I mainly play number 9.

Klasmus

Dec 31, 1969
North Carolina
i like gmod 10 because it auto updates all the time, so u dont have to buy new versions :\, but i wish there were more sweps and maps

Sinerian

Dec 31, 1969
Eugene, Oregon, USA
I got Gmod 10 awhile ago and it's extremely addicting, sometimes it acts really weird with the addons you can get, but it's awesome. Space Build, DarkRP, Zombie Survival, and a bunch of other stuff, it's awesome. Definitely worth the 10$.

Dec 31, 1969
It gets old after a while though. And there doesn't seem to be alot of good releases for it anymore. Everytime i go on garrysmod.org all i see is Copy gun saves, backrounds, and Nude models.

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Mmm, I dunno. I think it's still going full speed ahead. I mean, there have been a ton of awesome releases. Just look at the Wire mod. I don't pretend to be any good with it or, have even designed anything that actually worked well but if i worked on it for a while I already know you could do some pretty amazing things. In fact they're already working on building a Small Computer via the Wire Mod within Garrys Mod.

Dec 31, 1969
I think they already have that, i remember having a computer entitie that said it could be used with wire mod. But when i tried using wire with it nothing happened :(. Great to see you like Garrysmod too, i'll propably get addicted to it again someday/sometime. Right now though...imma play Zombie Master!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)