Garry's Mod movie?

Nameless

C7 GRUNTS
Local time
Today 9:28 AM
Dec 31, 1969
Anchorage, Alaska
Off-line
Grey, Ind3siszive, ShakeandBake, and couple other of us have decided to make a movie with Garry's Mod.

I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else would be interested in helping us with the movie and also possibly adding some suggestions as what we should add to the movie.

If you are interested just go ahead and post here or talk with us in vent and post your suggestions here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you decide to help another thanks. This will be a movie for C7 so it's not just an individual making this.

Thanks again,
? Dan

BioHazard

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Off-line
I'd like to join, but I'll probably be too lazy to actually do anything. Just spawn a melon and carry it around or something, and call me that lol.

Irish

Steam Users
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Off-line
I'll be willing to help, but I can't go buy an ethernet cord for my comp till tomorrow and I also have to go to my dads. So it will be around saturday night before I can get on.

OP
Nameless

Nameless

C7 GRUNTS
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Anchorage, Alaska
Off-line
Thanks for posting replies so quickly. Im am unsure of when we will start making the movie, right now we are in the process of making a script or something.

As well I am positive you all will most likely be in the movie if you are willing.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Local time
Today 4:28 AM
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Off-line
YOU MUST HAVE DINOSUACERS, FIRE, CANNONS, AND A FLYING PIRATE SHIP!
its meh dream

OP
Nameless

Nameless

C7 GRUNTS
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Anchorage, Alaska
Off-line
Ok, we are coming up with ideas right now. May start working on it tonight but we will be doing some scenes so everyone will get a part.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Off-line
Here's a go on one of the general sets, I made it in kind of a rush, so it needs some altering...Yes I know the middle part is off centered. ?:lol:

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

It's a start, right?

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Off-line
We've got 18 ideas...This stage is usable for two, I'm gonna make more sets though.

Started writing a script last night, but it's REALLY rusty!

OP
Nameless

Nameless

C7 GRUNTS
Local time
Dec 31, 1969
Anchorage, Alaska
Off-line
Alright cool, sounds good people.

Grey if youd like we can work on the script, maybe help out figuring out some stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread